Long time no see. At last, I'm back here. Have you read newspaper today? I didn't. My mum read the Nanyang Siang Pau (Which ought to be Xiang Pau in pin yin, I guess) The meeting with TARC principal that day with our photos taken had been on the Chinese paper, long after the STPM results, which had gone out of sight of everyone. I mean, TOTALLY. Who cares now if os and so got such a good results? Life move on, and to each, of its own. But well, at least I did not appear in the newspaper for the wrong cause. Not for the one I always joke of, "Dejected TARCian commit suicide", or "TARCian commit murder", or so on. n_n" And now, let's get back on topic.
For the past 2 weeks, been helping Mr Ng, my TARC Physics lecturer to check his form four Physics exercise book. Oh yes, it took me no time to go through it. Guess when I look back at those form 4 physics, it's just chicken feet. I've got so many ways to solve the questions, especially when the questions test your concepts, where the calculation is just done with the calculator. Thanks to Mr Ng, I found out my Physics has improved, the techniques to solve the Physics question had changed from being long-winded to precise and accurate. imagine the years I spent in Seksyen 5 school struggling all by myself, doing all the questions the long way. IN STPM, you can't use the long ways, because it was time consuming. You must master the concept and apply the precise formula, and everything falls into place. So, applying those again into my f4 exercise, I guess I'll be scoring every now and then if I were given the chance to go through my SPM life again. On second thoughts, I don't feel like going back. I'll be hoping to grow up if I got my wish. -.-"
Oh, ya. I got requests to tutor for f4 Physics. I'm not sure why they asked me, but anyway, I might consider it. I've never considered tutoring as a profession, neither as a part-time job. I prefer not charging people, because it will put less pressure if my students do not perform. Lolz.. I'm so bad... But hey, at least I learn Physics in English in F6. Wouldn't I be more qualified? Even Tiong Leh also got teach f4 Physics. n_n" But then again, teaching is not easy. I don't want to vomit blood teaching those who can't undersand a single word I say. Uhh..oh..
Anyhow, nowadays been too free. Playing Silkroad for the past 2-3 weeks. I need work, and the occasional work I did to help my dad wasn't enough. basketball had been starting to integrate into my routine, twice a week, starting from this week. -.-" So, if anyone is free, call me out yumcha leh..I'm so bored at home rusting. Zzzzz.. Ok? So that's all for now, until I find something to blog again. Bye..
For the past 2 weeks, been helping Mr Ng, my TARC Physics lecturer to check his form four Physics exercise book. Oh yes, it took me no time to go through it. Guess when I look back at those form 4 physics, it's just chicken feet. I've got so many ways to solve the questions, especially when the questions test your concepts, where the calculation is just done with the calculator. Thanks to Mr Ng, I found out my Physics has improved, the techniques to solve the Physics question had changed from being long-winded to precise and accurate. imagine the years I spent in Seksyen 5 school struggling all by myself, doing all the questions the long way. IN STPM, you can't use the long ways, because it was time consuming. You must master the concept and apply the precise formula, and everything falls into place. So, applying those again into my f4 exercise, I guess I'll be scoring every now and then if I were given the chance to go through my SPM life again. On second thoughts, I don't feel like going back. I'll be hoping to grow up if I got my wish. -.-"
Oh, ya. I got requests to tutor for f4 Physics. I'm not sure why they asked me, but anyway, I might consider it. I've never considered tutoring as a profession, neither as a part-time job. I prefer not charging people, because it will put less pressure if my students do not perform. Lolz.. I'm so bad... But hey, at least I learn Physics in English in F6. Wouldn't I be more qualified? Even Tiong Leh also got teach f4 Physics. n_n" But then again, teaching is not easy. I don't want to vomit blood teaching those who can't undersand a single word I say. Uhh..oh..
Anyhow, nowadays been too free. Playing Silkroad for the past 2-3 weeks. I need work, and the occasional work I did to help my dad wasn't enough. basketball had been starting to integrate into my routine, twice a week, starting from this week. -.-" So, if anyone is free, call me out yumcha leh..I'm so bored at home rusting. Zzzzz.. Ok? So that's all for now, until I find something to blog again. Bye..
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»