Tamadun Islam
Guess I have nothing to write this time. Trying to
read TITAS for the coming exam, which we were supposed to study for the whole semester. All of us, I believe, will be attempting the suicide last minute attempt. But of course, we have network in Bangi UKM who had taken the paper. They were kind enough to give the tips, but in the end we still had to read everything, not much difference. -.-" Talking about exam, got my last module's results. I got a B.
Not bad, considering that I've tried my best in a way. Of course many people will have the question mark on their face when I got my B. Many others got A, A-, and B+. Hehe.. Only God and me knows the exact answer. Even if I write it here, no one would understand how my brain functions. 1+1 does not always equals to 2. Will try hard again for Genetics, but of course, the aim is definitely not A anyway. Hehe.. Got to revise my previous modules, otherwise pass also cannot. Haha.. Went to HUKM for the Polymerase Chain Reaction
experiment. After that, we were exposed to those expensive equipments. DNA sequencer worth around RM800,000 and there's two there. (I'm not sure whether if it's really worth that much or half the money went 'missing') And there's the 'beam-me-up equipment (I forgot the name of it) that can select the area of tissue for inspection for cancer mutation and the lasers will cut through that area and shoot it up to a special platform, or that's what I heard. That cost RM1 million too. And the RNA analyser which could also analyse DNA as well, worth a few million bucks. Man, I can live happily with that amount of money. Wahaha... So, in the end, that's all for today's short post. Plan to buy
the novel written by Adibah Amin, titled "This end of the rainbow". Guess it will be a good book, so I'm looking forward it to replenish my soul. God bless the flirt king.
Comments (0)
Post a Comment