Update
Alright, stop nagging. I know I've been missing out many
times lately. Can't really blame me. Even by now, I still have unfinished lectures waiting for me. This has been a tough module so far. Why? Because this is Musculoskeletal! Cramming everything in 4 weeks will not do, especially when time is the digesting factor. We are supposed to study system by system in the new syllabus, but they go part by part in each system, which means we're studying the innervation and blood supply. The muscle origin and insertion is already killing me. Oh my!*Snap*
Back into reality, there's no time to whine, but more effort
needed. Went through two practicals looking at those prosected cadaver. Look see only, cos too many people. Plus, we haven't even know all the structures when we went in. All we could give are blank looks. The new lecturer, Dr Srjit Das, was very fast with his briefing and demonstration. His Indian accent is still audible, as he flipped through the cadaver's muscle layers swiftly just like a skilled butcher. Can't even really see how he did it. Guess he must have been doing a lot in India. n_n" The stench of formalin is still unbearable for me, but I know I won't be seeing much cadaver unless I'm in the forensic department. Lolz..Oh ya, went to HUKM for IT class today. It was a real joke.
Can call it "IT classes for dummies". They were trying to teach us how to search information online using the search engines and recommend a few reliable websites. As if I'd never using search engines before. Then again, since there was a computer in front of me, me and Junnie use thed the google. What google? Google Earth!! we search for KTSN hostel, HUKM, our fac, my house and few more places. Guess we were too bored.Driving back home was nostalgic. It's been very long since I'd
been driving back home from Cheras. Nothing much has changed, except for the flyover in front of Leisure Mall. I've only seen that once last year, when the construction finished. Forgot to mention, I tried a longer alternative today, and passed by Pusat Tuisyen Universal (If I'm not mistaken). Took quite some time before it struck my mind of its significance. Keke.. Anyway, past is past. So just let it be.
Bought a new 3-in-1 printer F380 yesterday. Been printing
a lot lately, so it came at a right time. I'm a HP fanatic, cos I support HP. Don't care, cos I feel its quality is better. My nores for this module is so colorful and attracting envious stares everywhere I show it off. Haha..just kidding.So, looks like it's quite late now. I don't know why, but my
thoughts are disorganised. You can see from today's blog. But, I know, this is the order my brain always works. Front and back, skipping as it goes. No wonder I can flunk easily in essay. It's because of the failure to organise my thoughts. But I'm still happy with, not planning to ask for a refund. Bye, and goodnight.
Comments (0)
Post a Comment