
MLTR Concert in Genting 14th July
Yesterday was a fun trip to Genting. It's Michael Learns To Rock. Well, as the band name has suggested, don't expect any fancy moves by them. Flora was criticising how they dance and move about the stage with the same rhythm whether it is a fast or slow tune. Nevertheless, I still enjoy the concert songs overall, although I would prefer the previous ones that have more of the old tunes. Here's some pics I would like to share, and the let the pics of my W850i do the talking.
is over my face,
on the dark side of the world in space,
When I'm all alone with thestars above,
you are the one I love.
Guess I've no mood to continue blogging. MS notes are waiting for me. So here's where it ends. Bye...
Haha... I just commented on what Flora said..I know it's the guitar movement. But Jascha Richter did some cool moves towards the end what..n_n"
I'm flyin without wings but my arms are flappin...??