Misfiring Blank
Perhaps, this is a good time to start back the soberness in me as I thread my mind into the horizon of the night. Darkness, and emptiness. For once, I felt like scribbling the dark emotions within me, just for myself. What am I doing now, perhaps was a sign of fatigue, or a sign of change? Or perhaps, it was a sign of never ending cycle of being me, myself. The voices of crickets could be heard outside, as the stars were calling from the dark clouds of KL. Despite the temptations from a soft comfortable bed humming its soft lullaby, I kept myself faithful in front of the screen. After a long absence from blogging, I wonder if I do have any interest in it anymore. I have not kept in contact with most friends of mine, as we are following our own paths. It could be as simple as choosing a path from two roads in literature, but in life, there are multiple paths diverging from a single path of origin. In the end, our rendezvous place would be in heaven or hell. Or perhaps, to undergo another cycle of diverging paths from a new set of path of origin? Ah..I do not know. I do not wish to be religious here. It is time to stop this relentless rave. I am, after all, a true agnostic.
Perhaps, this is a good time to start back the soberness in me as I thread my mind into the horizon of the night. Darkness, and emptiness. For once, I felt like scribbling the dark emotions within me, just for myself. What am I doing now, perhaps was a sign of fatigue, or a sign of change? Or perhaps, it was a sign of never ending cycle of being me, myself. The voices of crickets could be heard outside, as the stars were calling from the dark clouds of KL. Despite the temptations from a soft comfortable bed humming its soft lullaby, I kept myself faithful in front of the screen. After a long absence from blogging, I wonder if I do have any interest in it anymore. I have not kept in contact with most friends of mine, as we are following our own paths. It could be as simple as choosing a path from two roads in literature, but in life, there are multiple paths diverging from a single path of origin. In the end, our rendezvous place would be in heaven or hell. Or perhaps, to undergo another cycle of diverging paths from a new set of path of origin? Ah..I do not know. I do not wish to be religious here. It is time to stop this relentless rave. I am, after all, a true agnostic.
why does this blog sounds so familiar like a previous entry before dude? seriously... haha...
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.