Wiki is Not a Bad Thing Afterall
Recently, I had this PPD project, that is, to develop a webpage. As grand as it seems, it is just 'Wiki'ing on the designated website in UKM e-learning aka Wiki Style. Nevertheless, I did some experimentation with the Wiki format. Well, it seems easy at first, but to add more pictures and tables and links, that's a bit harder. With time, it all became easy when you get the hang of it. By now, I even know how to put in a 'micro' sign(mu) in Wiki and the superscript plus subscript. What a satisfaction!
Basically, Wiki format is similar to html (because certain html format is allowed in wiki), but simpler. However, doing a research on a topic on disease is head-cracking, because we had to do it in Malay to prevent us from 'copy and paste' directly from English websites! I congratulate myself for the gallant effort to recall all the Malay terms and to google for new terms online. So, it is never a waste to retain my BM knowledge after all!
So, my topic was on Wilson'sdisease. After some research and translation, here's a so-called complete page:
Recently, I had this PPD project, that is, to develop a webpage. As grand as it seems, it is just 'Wiki'ing on the designated website in UKM e-learning aka Wiki Style. Nevertheless, I did some experimentation with the Wiki format. Well, it seems easy at first, but to add more pictures and tables and links, that's a bit harder. With time, it all became easy when you get the hang of it. By now, I even know how to put in a 'micro' sign(mu) in Wiki and the superscript plus subscript. What a satisfaction!
Basically, Wiki format is similar to html (because certain html format is allowed in wiki), but simpler. However, doing a research on a topic on disease is head-cracking, because we had to do it in Malay to prevent us from 'copy and paste' directly from English websites! I congratulate myself for the gallant effort to recall all the Malay terms and to google for new terms online. So, it is never a waste to retain my BM knowledge after all!
So, my topic was on Wilson'sdisease. After some research and translation, here's a so-called complete page:
Comments (0)
Post a Comment