What's cooking??

Time Management - An essential part of life

I've never been good with time management. Even now.
To me, being organized is like being a slave of time. I'd prefer to roam the time as freely as the eagle soaring in the sky. well, that was until lately, when time is showing its blade to me, promising to slice my head off if I had manage to slacken even a bit. So, now I'm employing a diary organizer and my new found friend PALM TX to help me in my task. I'm still in the learning stage, but I guess it's better late than never. Therefore, I'm able to fork out a bit more time for blogging.

So how's my life, you'll ask? Still fine, in a relationship,
happy and loving. Keke.. In just 3 months time, I'll be heading to Hospital UKM for my 3rd year. I can't believe that I'm almost done with the 1st 2 pre-clinical years. But then again, time is running short as I speak here. The topics in this module had been quite a challenge for me. Need to beef up for the last 2 months (8 more weeks to my end sem exam). The cadavers were never interesting, but with the current heads they are showing us in the neuroanatomy, I shake my head because I find it unneccesary. Cadavers should be buried instead of being tortured like this.

Manage to get a post in Asia Medical Student Association
(AMSA) as AJK in AMSEP department(Asia Medical Student Exchange Program). I don't know what's there to do, but I guess I'll just follow the lead. We're supposed to do something with teh 1st years within 2 months time before we leave to HUKM, so it's super hectic, and we'll really have to co-operate. With the new helm taking over, hope the organization improves. Otherwise, I'll prefer naming it H-AMSA-P. Sounds better that way, don't you think?

With the current juggle of time, I'll have to end here.
At least I had to update it once a month, otherwise someone else say I never update. That's life. Mayb I'll update more 2 months later. Until then, until then...

Comments (1)

aik yeeming in a relationship????????? xD