What's cooking??

Absence

Sorry for the long absence in the blog. Life has been on a vacation on me as time goes by. The first week of holiday was indeed refreshing as I fizzled time as it comes. And I've completed an old PC game after playing it for the 3rd attempt to finish it.

And here goes the game:



Remember the phrases?
"Patients are reminded to keep the germs to themselves."
"Patients are asked not to die in the corridors. "
"Morgue patients are asked to be as quiet as possible."
"Visitors are reminded not to feed the vermins."

Surprisingly, I'd a better idea on how to manage the hospital better than before. Well, I know a kid does not need to have medical experience to play it, but it sure does help. The diseases were played on with humor, and this time, with better administration from the player (me myself), there are definitely less vomiting wave from the patients and the award of the cleanest hospital drops into the bag without much effort.

No more death reapers wandering in my hospital (lesser actually). No uncontrollable epidemics requiring me to be fined. No emergencies can't be handled. And no medical personnel left untrained with the fine delicate hands dedicated to the keyboard and mouse pushing all the way to the final moment of joy. The completion.

And the value of my hospital? More than the total of the 3 other competitors of mine combined. Phew, an ego boosting experience. :P This is definitely a game to humor medical students from the daily routine stress.

http://www.whatapps.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/about.jpg

On a side note, the Facebook's application Who Has The Biggest Brain has launched its world tournament. Taking the average score of a country's population as the representative score of the country itself, I would recommend this game as another time killer if you're bored. Yes, I've been addicted to it pre-exams, but now it's more of another time-filler. And yes, Malaysians has a bigger brain than Singaporeans from the score. Well, I would love to claim the pride of being a Malaysian, but these scores says nothing apart from the possibility that Malaysians has more free time to spare, or perhaps some to the extent of no life to score a tremendous mark in this game. To find out more on the score, you can always check the forums for this game as it enters the 3rd round now.

The holidays are all about games and movies for me. For now, at least, while recuperating from the stress fatigue and waiting for the results to be out by this or next week. I'll promise to be a good boy for the time being, and be attending Malaysia Association for the Blind (MAB) tomorrow to start my humanitarian elective posting. Until then, I'll just keep updating my blog.


http://www.entertainmentwallpaper.com/images/desktops/movie/dragonball02.jpg

And one last thing, I'm going for the Nuffnang's premiere screening of the Dragonball Evolution movie in 1U tomorrow night! Thanks to my previous Kame Hame Ha post, I'll be seeing it in advance. Then, I'll give my review on whether you should watch this movie which starts on screen on 12th March. But seriously, Chow Yun Fat's presence really spoiled the movie. No comment on the Goku cast although I still feel that I can make a better cast. :P

Until then. Until then. :P

I shall meditate under the Tree of Justice, erm..raintree... muahaha.. Ridiculous crap.

Comments (1)

ah, i knew pea-head wong was addicted to biggest brain from the start.