"I'm sorry."
That were the only words I could utter.
I cheated on her far too many times, hitting on her friends, I left her, I scolded my dear. And every time, she was mad at me.
All I did was to embrace her, give her a peck on the forehead, and apologize.And all is forgiven.
"What??!!! That's all, you jerk?" I guess that's what you'll say.
But the problem is, I have to apologize for something I did not do. It all happened in her dreams/ nightmare. You see, some emotions continued from dreams into reality. And you wouldn't want it to linger around for a long time. So, an apology is sufficient.
I'm sorry. Sorry for being such a jerk in your dream. I can't help it, but I apologize for all my mistakes. *Sigh*
Wish the 'me' in her dreams would start behaving nicely.
Or I'll need to talk to that 'me'.
But for now, I guess sorry is always the best cure. :P
That were the only words I could utter.
I cheated on her far too many times, hitting on her friends, I left her, I scolded my dear. And every time, she was mad at me.
All I did was to embrace her, give her a peck on the forehead, and apologize.And all is forgiven.
"What??!!! That's all, you jerk?" I guess that's what you'll say.
But the problem is, I have to apologize for something I did not do. It all happened in her dreams/ nightmare. You see, some emotions continued from dreams into reality. And you wouldn't want it to linger around for a long time. So, an apology is sufficient.
I'm sorry. Sorry for being such a jerk in your dream. I can't help it, but I apologize for all my mistakes. *Sigh*
Wish the 'me' in her dreams would start behaving nicely.
Or I'll need to talk to that 'me'.
But for now, I guess sorry is always the best cure. :P
Comments (0)
Post a Comment