What's cooking??

Back from KK

Traveling out of my usual comfort zone can be rather tiring. Across the ocean, up in the air, traversing the land on foot, through scorching heat and subsequent heavy rain with strong winds, all in a day. I was wondering if it could have been more dramatic. But oh well, I guess it is worth the journey. I am all smiles, and at least, I am not in a prepaid air-cond windowless room in Tune. Phew!


Next trip: Ipoh!

Comments (2)

aww such a short account! lol XP was looking fwd to seeing some awesome photos of KK or food reviews. :D but hey, contrary to belief, Tune hotels is actually pretty good. i got a non air-conn but v cooling room w a window for rm32 per pax. :)

@xuvin:
hehe..contrary to your experience, mine was diff. around rm80 per pax( I'm taking the room alone, otherwise it would be around RM90 for 2), and the staff mentioned that rooms with windows are limited. Maintenance of the basic facilities are very poor indeed. 2 dysfunctional power plugs in my room (3rd was behind the TV, hence the previous occupants "pulled" the TV out a bit and there is a large crack on the wall more than 2 meters. Since there's no window and aircon is not centralised, it's rather stuffy without any ventilation in the room.

The other rooms both had dysfunctional aircond in different manner (one was not functioning, the other leaking water on the walls)I guess over time, the problem may be worse. Phew... but I'm not letting it mar my holiday. Lala.. :P

Maybe photos once I'm free to upload them. n_n