2 weeks into studies, and I feel that I'm kind of getting
used to the life here. At first, it seems real hectic, with so much things to study. Day in, day out, searching for information from various sources, especially for the group discussion of Problem Based Learning (PBL). But as time goes, the flow and rhytym is acquired. Thanks to my roomate, Jo Ee, we manage to slog through the initial onslaught.(Now is still hectic, but at least we know how to handle it better than at first lo) All of us strive hard to prove ourselves, to be a doctor in the future. Whatever it takes to be one, we will always try to comply. To be a 5-Star physician? That will take a long time. But as I am concerned, there's a lot of friends here who will be with me on this journey. Our common goal is the same, even the way we think had much similarities. In TARC, my attitude is the odd one out, being the one with a different perception. But here, I became the commoners. That is a kind of relieve, for I had no fear of overshadowing anyone, or being labeled as craving for attention. My coursemates are equally good and active in participation, so I had no such fear anymore.
It's been few days past my b'day. Didn't quite celebrate
on the exact study. This is the 1st b'day that I had celebrated with books, only books. But, that doesn't get me worried. I know this is what I will face if I'm walking this path. Somehow, I felt happier being here than I initially thought. The mingling with peers and lecturers had got me more determined than ever o complete my degree and be a medical doctor. I don't know why. Perhaps I got more idealistic and less practical. Before this, as I'd mentioned, money-making is my main priority. But now, it seems that being in the profession that I like and to save people is what I desired. I'm kinda confused myself of what had happened. Is there a mutation in the gene that causes a change in my characteristics? That, I do not kno. What I know is that I still had loads of books to study, and lab reports to complete. Thank G*D that I had learned Physics, for it really does help in my Lab experiments. By now, I should be heading now to have my breakfast. That's it.
Comments (0)
Post a Comment