It's been 2 weeks I left home. Shifted from Bangi campus
campus to KL campus. Home sweet home. Well, not exactly HOME, but at least, home sweet KL. Much has happened ever since the last blog. Italy won the World Cup, and I watched it in KTSN, rather than the usual mamak stall with Wai Sun and gang. And I'm back from the PPD camp in Negeri Sembilan. It seems nolstagic, ever since I found that it resembles NS camp, though much better. It was kinda fun, minus the lack of sleep. Everything seems to be in order. But soon, it's going to be quite hectic. But then, it's just part and parcel of a medical student's life. Guess I'll just have to accept it. My roomate is Jo Ee, from Penang's St Xavier. He's
another STPM student. He's kinda Ok, nice to live with, friendly, and jovial. And yes, most Chinese here are 4-eyed monster. Hehe, no offence, just kidding here. Most students here have superpowers man... Look at the thickness of their spectacles. n_n" So, guess I'm grateful to be only 2-eyed. The room here is kinda spacious, with the desk equivalent to 2 and a half of my desk at home. The place had a comfortable feeling in it, making me feel peaceful. At least, the 1st step of settling in went smoothly. I'm transfering my items and belongings by stages every week into the hostel room. Hehe.. Well, I've got to know many freinds here, and
not all yet. UKM has the most 1st year medical students, because they have the most staff in the medical faculty. Our year had 230 medical students. Lolz.. Most are from matricualtion, though, and it makes me felt old. There's even a few who's 2 years younger than me. PTS + matriculation = saves 2 years. I might be older, but I don't mind, because I know this is the path that I will be taking, so time plays no role in it. Talking bout attention, it seems there's a lot of
5A's STPM students here. I know, all of them put UM as 1st choice(except me la, sesat fella..haha) Anyway, all of us are here to graduate, not to compete. There was a saying, "We are here to complete each other, not to compete." And as soon as we're going to start our class tomorrow, I wonder how the senior-junior conflict will go? I'm okay with it, cos we do not intend to start a conflict, just to tell the seniors what we think. We will continue to respect them, provided they do not cross over the line. And what I want is a new rep for the chinese 1st year students. To me, Alex is incapable. Thumbs up for him for trying to be the leader at every opportunity, but he's way too submissive to the authority. The 'misunderstanding' case of carrying the luggage from hostel to campus was not the fault of the seniors (although I did mentioned it at the camp that it's the way the seniors HELP us), it's the representative's problem. They try to gain approval from the seniors that they use neither cerebrum nor cerebelum to verify it. There's many better candidates than him, for sure. But anyway, it's just office boy's work, so just let him be one and syok sendiri la.. He was still offended at us who spoke out during the dialogue on the last day at camp, though it was just a silent protest. As if I care, we've got so many problems in hand regarding the documentation and studies. And here I am, to remind myself of my true
objective, that is to uphold my own beliefs, continue the long winding journey that will have no end. I stride with courage, determination, and passion, hoping that it will sustain me thru the years of this which many will call the 'perilous' journey. And in the end, there has to be a balnce between the two things. Tempatations and ambitions.
only managed to get to UKM ? hahahahahah!!!!!!!!
what a prick! is tat why u like to laugh at people ?