By the time I'm typing this, I'm so in misery.Went for the "year-end prom night turned Oct hi-tea which start at 1 which ain't hi-tea anymore." I parked my car at Chow Kit near the Grand Season hotel, where I lost my handphone a month or two ago. I put my backpack in the bonnet, thinking it will be alright. What wasn't right was that I had my spare house keys and car keys in the bag. Perhaps the car remote alarm was being scanned by some high-tech gadget and mistaken as a laptop. When I drove back home and open my bonnet, the bag was gone!! It's such a mystery! First, my alarm didn't go off. Second, there is no obvious sign of breaking in. Third, My other things in the car was not stolen. Forth, since my car keys is inside, wouldn't it be better to drive my car away as well? And last, I remembered clearly that I put my backpack in the bonnet and Jo Ee saw it too. It's just so creepy, when you lost your handphone at the same spot too. Guess that @%#^$%!@% thief is stupid!
There's my purple expanding file as the backbone of the bag, making it easily mistaken as the shape of the laptop. My 3 pharmacology books, Lippincott, Katzung Basic and Katzung Review form the basic weight of the 'laptop' with at least a total weight of 3kg. My pencil case, my calculator and my Persatuan Pelajar book are there too. It's such a sad case. Now I have to change my house locks, buy a new backpack and the books plus all the stationery, easily cost me RM500 and worth nothing much to the thief. It's a lose-lose situation for it definitely is not worth the thief's effort. Haiz.. Have to say goodbye to my backpack which I had used for about 5 years, the longest serving bag ever. In schooling years, my bag usually last half a year, and the second longest became 2 years, from form2-form 3. I used the last bag since form 4 till now, and looking back at the memories.. Haiz.. My companion for many love-lives had come to an end where we had to part. I hope there will be a new owner who will know how to take care of you better. Thank you for all your effort and because of you, I survived my educational years with pride. *Salute*
companion for many love paths?? let it begone la..start a new one...