Sunday Quick Post
Guess I haven't been posting for quite some
time. Got my 2nd module results, an A. Nothing much to be happy, not that I care about my grades, as long as it is a pass. Felt happy for the coursemates who survive the scare from the first module. Most of us from STPM got at least a B, mostly A and A-. Hope they had the incentive to go through the 5 years. Hehe.. Overall, the results was VERY VERY much better than the previous module. I just felt bad for those who failed the last module. Anyhow, most did better this time around. But, that's all I gotta say, because I just need to read what I like, and not what is for the exam. Been to the Pesta Tanglung today at UKM.
We were supposed to wait for the UKM bus to Bangi at 10.30am from KTSN. But, it didn't arrive. In the end, I had to ask my parents to bring me my car so that I could drive there. So, we departed from KTSN at 12.45pm. Ping Ling bawa jalan, although we went the detour through Mines. Haha.. In the end, reached there at 1.30pm, when my super senior Dato' Seri Ong Ka Ting (He took STPM from TARC too) was about to finish his speech. I manage to watch the opening ceremony by him. It was a creative way indeed, with Datp' Seri Ong Ka Ting pouring some red liquid on the top of the transparent hose and the fluid flow around the 'lantern' with its glowing red color. Later I found out that the liquid wasn't from the bottle, but a large pail behind the 'lantern'. What a fake!! Haha.. The performance was very well done. For most of the part, I had no critics, when I usually have for most performances. It is done professionally. Then only I was told that the performers of the dance and play were given professional training from coaches hired overseas!! Even the scripwriters were professional ones, and definitely not those 'creative' play that can be done by most University students and even better than most local performers. Well, my RM8 is well spent then, with such an interesting show. The FSKB students were involved in the performances too, when I can see those from Biomedic, Pharmacy and other courses. Nevertheless, students from Dentistry and Medic was not involved in it, maybe due to the hectic schedule. Imagine forsaking your classes for more than a month to go to Bangi to train! For Medic students, we will be missing a whole module, and you can say bye bye to that module. Fail any module and you get to repeat the year. Well, maybe we should look at the bright side. Maybe he/she can partipate more times in Pesta Tanglung then. n_n"
Because I was late, I came in half-way through the
show. There were 3 emcees, one speaking one language each, that is, Chinese, English and Malay. The one speaking Malay were awful and the English emcee were kind of Ok. While listening, (it's too dark to see them from far anyway) I heard some Mandarin with familiar intonation which I couldn't really forget. I tried to stare but everything is just too dark. The shadow of the figure were quite familiar, but I dare not conclude. It was till when the camera was on her that I saw her face. Yes, the Chinese emcee was her indeed. Couldn't really imagine it was her, because she had always seem less participative all the while in TARC. I was truly glad for her. Perhaps I had been the one that had her tied down. A bird set free is always happier. At times, I might had doubted my decision, but now I know that I had made the right choice. There is no regret and perhaps much relief to see her much happier. And me, in my medic life, and no one knows of my path. I could be happy, and I could be lonely at times, but I will still strive ahead, for there is no point looking back, and the future to uphold. Back to my trip. I didn't have my lunch, and
we went to the McD near KTSN (beside Tawakal) to have lunner(Lunch + dinner) at 5pm. Back to the place I used to play the playground during my kindy years. Hehe.. Overall, it's an enjoyable trip, for in a single day, I travel from the past to the present, and then, to the future.
Comments (0)
Post a Comment