What's cooking??

Sunday Blues

Up and dull this morning. I was in the midst of a meaningful dream, some kind of 'vision' again. As the meaning of it soo to be unravelled, the sound of my handphone(miss call) woke me up. Just a bit more, damn. Try to doze off again and continue, but what's the point? What's gone is gone. Downloaded Richard Marx's greatest hits, so his songs are playing at the background, setting the mood for blogging. Yeap, mostly love songs. I don't know why, but I'd the knack for love songs even before I even started one at all. All these breakup blues stirred up by those songs even before I even had one. Each song reminds me of any one part of the past. Nolstagic. Sadness. Happiness. Excitement. Disappointment. Dejection. Motivation. Determination. Enlightenment. Sometimes, I just hold on the past, when I know that the future is wailing for my attention. Maybe that is me. Just me. Or perhaps, just unlike me, others would say. I just won't take any more chance. Be with it. Sometimes, as we reflect, the life of Uni isn't that stressful. It is what that awaits us in the real world. Are you ready for it?

Comments (3)

OooPsss..woke u up with the miss call..sorry~

So paiseh... =.="

hey! guess what? i was hacking into my blogspot account...again...and i stumbled upon ur blog! you know what...i think i'm turning psychic..the other day i was..ok..maybe i shouldn't be treating this as a blog..lol..and thanx again for everything...we girls had a great time, didn't we? (*note usage of the word 'we') lol...jk...enjoy ur hols! oh btw, stella here..=p

No need so hard wor..I linked my blogspot with my frenster blog, so u can checked out from there..zzzz.. Show us ur blog la then..