What's cooking??

Well, a week and half has passed for my holidays. 1 week
left. Ewh.. how I wish it'll be longer. But then again, I'll be staying at home, letting boredom eating up me bit by bit. Gosh, what had I done? Nothing. Whenever my coursemates asked me what had I done during the holidays, I just love to answer them with, " Just the usual, now studying the 2nd module of next sem." I just feel like looking at their expression when they saw that popping up in their MSN message. Haha.. Only if I'm that hardworking. The fact is, I'm still sane, so that would not be possible, at least for now. As I've said, by the time I manage to graduate, I won't be a doc, but a dog. Lolz.. n_n" Life's kinda boring by the time you reach 20. Or maybe the start of fun. It just depends on what do you intend to pursue in life. I'll be glad just to open a restaurant or a trader shop. Maybe not, perhaps enter politics, but it's just so sull of monkeys and baboons that it made me turn off. Politics is actually fun, even with a bit of dirty tricks up the sleeve. But in Malaysia? I think I should just go visit Zoo Negara, which I think will be more civilised in Malaysia. Mind the Mat Rempit publicity by the politicians, upholding them as a Malay culture when it's really not. What? Trying to gain votes? My grandmum can do better than that. And the politicians especially in MCA? The fresh blood are of no use, barking more often than really doing something for the society. But then again, I respect Dato' Seri Ong Ka Ting, as he's going the right track, right policy. It's just that the 'fresh' blood are actually stale. What's else with the opposition? They are just equals in attitude, lacking fresh blood too. How many politicians' sons aspiring to be politicians and rose up the ranks because of their fathers? It's the matter of stale blood again. Just a pathetic bunch of people fighting in the parliament over RM1 deduction in allowances? They should put it in the joke book, man. Malaysia is a haven, but given such condition, it will deteriorate sooner or later. Corruption, favoritism, inefficiency and mammalian primates dominate politics in Malaysia. When would it ever change? When will the next true leader rise? One every century? The cycle is a long one. And here we are, watching the era of the last capable leaders to end in perhaps, 10-20 years. God bless Malaysia, if HE must.

Back to myself, I think I've nothing to write. Got a blogger's
block. Life ain't easy to pen down ideas. MAybe I'll just enjoy life as it is. n_n

Comments (0)