What's cooking??

Happy Chinese New Year!!


On this auspicious day, I'm here to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year!! It's been a while now, and here comes a monthly update here. Sorry because I could not have been busier this semester, and hopefully I would be free in 6 weeks time, when I'd finished my 2nd year. Time has been gliding past faster than I'd imagined, and I'm enetring the 3rd year of my course. I've been lately involved in building a few blogs dedicated for technical stuff, like a for-fun-blog for AMSA and a medical piracy and shareware blog. So, I'd no intention to put it here to turn off my non-medical readers. (I know that I'm boring though) Then again, here are the links if you just wanna have a peek-a-boo.





Life could have been dull, but one got to create interesting moments out of his/her life. So, I'm planning for some Valentine's stuff, I guess. It's going to be a headache, now to think of it. I'm already out of ideas. There's nothing to worry, though because eventually, something will come into mind, I HOPE.


Recently, there's this ad of a mobile sim card by Digi named Happy. The starter pack is RM5, and they charge you 1 sen per sec up to 99 sen max. So, basically the max charge for a local call is RM0.99. They claim that it is unlimited, but they will cut off your line at the 45th minute. But then again, 45 minutes for 99 sen? It's still worth it, dude. The problem is that I had problem looking for it as they are doing more on roadshows, and their Giant Happy outlets is not always there, so this is the point where I'm not really Happy about. Hmmph.. Guess I'll work a way to find out and order online if I have to. I just like the concept of the Sim pack. A happy face and no whatsoever fine print or instructions in it. That leaves them free of any 'black and white' legal issue. Other rates are not that cheap though, with a flat rate of 10 sen per sms and 5 sen per kbs download via GPRS. (Normal SMS rate: 1 sen for Activ5/F&F, 7 sen within network, 15 sen other network; Normal GPRS rate: 0.5-1 sen per kbs) So, I'll recommend only using it for outgoing calls. -.-". Click on the link above or go to www.happy.com.my.
So here's the end after the lengthy commercial. I bet they'll have to pay me for 'advertising' their product. Haha.. So long, we shall blog again..



Comments (0)