Happy Moments
Guess there's nothing special indeed about Valentine. No one truly bothers or appreciate its true meaning. But who cares? I just want to make it special! *Wink*
It's just a hand bouquet. Two-toned pink. Nuff said.
There's nothing sweeter than looking at the happy face of the person at the receiving end. *wink*
And yes, I love the meaning of this picture by Google. It's just plain sweet, and it depicts what true love truly is. It's not just about flowers or presents lavished on your loved ones, but to remain ever loving or even more as both of you withstood against time and obstacles in life. I admit that I have not reach that level yet (still too young), but I would really try my best. I just want her to be happy, and I'll be happy too!
Although I do see my dear almost everyday, I still do call her at night, just to make sure she's alright. But the handphone bill is kind of costly. I had wish to change to Happy, but it's just so hard to get one. Maybe I'll get one soon, and I'll be able to make phone calls at cheap rates. Then we'll be able to save more for our future plans! *wink* That's what being Happy is all about!!

The Happy Smile

Guess there's nothing special indeed about Valentine. No one truly bothers or appreciate its true meaning. But who cares? I just want to make it special! *Wink*
There's nothing sweeter than looking at the happy face of the person at the receiving end. *wink*
And yes, I love the meaning of this picture by Google. It's just plain sweet, and it depicts what true love truly is. It's not just about flowers or presents lavished on your loved ones, but to remain ever loving or even more as both of you withstood against time and obstacles in life. I admit that I have not reach that level yet (still too young), but I would really try my best. I just want her to be happy, and I'll be happy too!Although I do see my dear almost everyday, I still do call her at night, just to make sure she's alright. But the handphone bill is kind of costly. I had wish to change to Happy, but it's just so hard to get one. Maybe I'll get one soon, and I'll be able to make phone calls at cheap rates. Then we'll be able to save more for our future plans! *wink* That's what being Happy is all about!!



Happy Valentine!!
Awwhh..how sweet.. Maybe you could get Happy to sponsor you the starter pack for this post! X'D
--Got here from Happy!--
Be Happy!
All the best man. May you have even happier moments together..
Hey....not fair!
That's my happiest moment too! =p
From:
The flower recipient
Voted! 5 stars!