I had a glimpse of my life, and it stared back at me.
My life: Get a life, dude.
Me: Ain't I got you?
My life: Me? I'm just empty and meaningless. I am a vacuum space, a black hole.
Me: What the?? Are you alright?
My life: Alright? It should be alwrong. Or maybe alleft.
Me: I had a wonderful life, with my exams coming now and then. Helping people is a wonderful thing isn't it?
My life: The moment you're talking to me means that you're done for. You're getting delusional. Schizoic. Hopeless.
Me: I'm just entertaining myself, nothing much.
My life: So does every single person in the psychiatric ward.
Me: Haha.. funny, you're getting lamer each and every day.
My life: I'm just reflecting you.
Me: Amuse me then.
My life: A cow is easier to be amused than you.
Me: That's because you corrupt me.
My life: Oh great, now you're blaming me?
Me: Yeah, all cos of your stinking effort.
My life: Yeah, I stink cos you're a sore loser.
Me: You're supposed to shape me, ain't you?
My life: Nah, it's your job.
Me: Well, if no one starts anything, nothing gets done.
My life: So, why don't you start it?
Me: Me? Cool. I'll be the hero and the saviour then.
My life: Wait you, damn you. I'll do it instead of letting you claiming the credit.
Me: You sure?
My life: Yes.
Me: You're busted. Nothing ever gets changed here. I'm schizoic, remember?
My life: Nooo..... I'm real!!!!
Me: You're as real as my night coffee. It's late now. Good night.
My life: Arrrggghhhhh..... I'll be back..
Me: Well, feel free to. Just remember to bring back some good life, ya know. It never hurts.
It's 1.30am now. Long case exam next monday. I'm in dire need of studying and sleep. Wish me luck. I suck in studies and my life is in a mess now. Damn...
My life: Get a life, dude.
Me: Ain't I got you?
My life: Me? I'm just empty and meaningless. I am a vacuum space, a black hole.
Me: What the?? Are you alright?
My life: Alright? It should be alwrong. Or maybe alleft.
Me: I had a wonderful life, with my exams coming now and then. Helping people is a wonderful thing isn't it?
My life: The moment you're talking to me means that you're done for. You're getting delusional. Schizoic. Hopeless.
Me: I'm just entertaining myself, nothing much.
My life: So does every single person in the psychiatric ward.
Me: Haha.. funny, you're getting lamer each and every day.
My life: I'm just reflecting you.
Me: Amuse me then.
My life: A cow is easier to be amused than you.
Me: That's because you corrupt me.
My life: Oh great, now you're blaming me?
Me: Yeah, all cos of your stinking effort.
My life: Yeah, I stink cos you're a sore loser.
Me: You're supposed to shape me, ain't you?
My life: Nah, it's your job.
Me: Well, if no one starts anything, nothing gets done.
My life: So, why don't you start it?
Me: Me? Cool. I'll be the hero and the saviour then.
My life: Wait you, damn you. I'll do it instead of letting you claiming the credit.
Me: You sure?
My life: Yes.
Me: You're busted. Nothing ever gets changed here. I'm schizoic, remember?
My life: Nooo..... I'm real!!!!
Me: You're as real as my night coffee. It's late now. Good night.
My life: Arrrggghhhhh..... I'll be back..
Me: Well, feel free to. Just remember to bring back some good life, ya know. It never hurts.
It's 1.30am now. Long case exam next monday. I'm in dire need of studying and sleep. Wish me luck. I suck in studies and my life is in a mess now. Damn...
omg! u need to get out of your 2m by 2m study table more often man!
auditory hallucinations?? haha!! exams do things to people... and in time, you'll actually get used to the exam marathon... hang in there buddy! ^^ all the best!