Having the 3rd post in a row can be saturating to the readers, but all I ask is some patience to sit down and follow the edge of the words carefully. I am in no position to command, and yet, this is not a plea.
Over the days, I've noticed a change in the flow of words going through my mind. While criticism and sarcasm had been nurtured in my blood, I'd find myself giving in to such temptations. The world, at times, seems bleak and dark and lost of any hope. Though the mind is not lost in the era of darkness, the aura of pessimism dwells from afar. The dehumanizing routine in Medicine had started its effects on me, if not on everyone.
At such times, I just swim across the boundaries of blogging, collecting the life stories of others, where I've seen many of my age had achieved wonders, and yet pursuing even for the greater wonders lying ahead of them. At such, I'd realized that what I'd lack was a goal in pursue of optimism. Everyone is full of flaws if we look at them carefully, or was it because we looked at it with a negative perception. Have we overlooked their strengths just because we had focused too much on the perception of flaws?
Life perhaps is not that gloomy after all. I'd be thankful for remaining sane all these while despite such flashes of gloom, where given in medical terms, I would be referred to Psychiatry for my what seemingly low EQ. I would be glad to stay happy and alive, for the long-winded journey ahead is still far from over. Besides, life is not dictated by the amount of success one has, but the experience of each journey and the moments in it.
So, be cheerful, and be happy!!
Happy Be-earlied Chinese New Year!!! n_n
P.S: Thanks to my dear for being by my side all these while. I truly appreciate it. Loving you dearly each and everyday. n_n
Over the days, I've noticed a change in the flow of words going through my mind. While criticism and sarcasm had been nurtured in my blood, I'd find myself giving in to such temptations. The world, at times, seems bleak and dark and lost of any hope. Though the mind is not lost in the era of darkness, the aura of pessimism dwells from afar. The dehumanizing routine in Medicine had started its effects on me, if not on everyone.
At such times, I just swim across the boundaries of blogging, collecting the life stories of others, where I've seen many of my age had achieved wonders, and yet pursuing even for the greater wonders lying ahead of them. At such, I'd realized that what I'd lack was a goal in pursue of optimism. Everyone is full of flaws if we look at them carefully, or was it because we looked at it with a negative perception. Have we overlooked their strengths just because we had focused too much on the perception of flaws?
Life perhaps is not that gloomy after all. I'd be thankful for remaining sane all these while despite such flashes of gloom, where given in medical terms, I would be referred to Psychiatry for my what seemingly low EQ. I would be glad to stay happy and alive, for the long-winded journey ahead is still far from over. Besides, life is not dictated by the amount of success one has, but the experience of each journey and the moments in it.
So, be cheerful, and be happy!!
Happy Be-earlied Chinese New Year!!! n_n
P.S: Thanks to my dear for being by my side all these while. I truly appreciate it. Loving you dearly each and everyday. n_n
God is Great.Let us wish the best for the whole world.
i've been depressed, pessimistic and sarcastic all my life but you know what, i've been pushing myself to rise up above the waters. it is a decision that i continue to fuel. i can't give up. thanks for your own inspiring insight
Haha...You should smile more often..what with that gorgeous smile of yours...but promise you'll stay away from those surgery nurses k..=p Love u too!