She was crying, but no one heard her. Perhaps, she had woken up from a nightmare. But then, no one was there to tend to her. No parents to comfort her when she needs them the most. The love that she had all these while was from the sympathy she could get. And yet, all of us knew sympathy does not last forever.
I watched her, and pulled up the blanket for her. I patted her on the back and it was not long before she fell back into slumber. Watching her reminds me that I am fortunate to have my parents who care for me. And at least, someone to snuggle when I was young, to hug, and to share the joy of growing up. Thank you, mum and dad.
I watched her, and pulled up the blanket for her. I patted her on the back and it was not long before she fell back into slumber. Watching her reminds me that I am fortunate to have my parents who care for me. And at least, someone to snuggle when I was young, to hug, and to share the joy of growing up. Thank you, mum and dad.
YM~
sob..sob..
but at least our sympathy would make them feel better even for a short while ;(
reminds me of all the anak yatims in HUKM.... missed them so much,.... aida... mizi... hanafi.... thank God and thanks to the kind souls who adopted them...