It's final. And it's official. I'd sent in my resignation letter to Mr. Sham. He gave in at last, allowing me to leave. Alas, the doormaster is soon to be gone, and a new chapter of my life will unfold. Learning from there was definitely fun. No matter how I dislike any of them, I soon found myself heavy-hearted to leave. The days when I was so new to the 'world' and the days when I picked up everything that I could learn in such a short time. In the end, it will be just memories. My first job, and it will have the most impact in my life. It seems that my first job could not even outlast my first love. It dissipated so easily, in perhaps, 1 month and 19 days. Even my first love last for about 3 months and 15 days, about twice as long. Well, maybe my second job in the future would be a better one. I learnt hardship, endure it, with all I can. By now, I'm all exhausted physically and mentally. Fatigueness is the greatest obstacle, and I found myself succumb to it. Not even the hardest exam or STPM can bring me to such condition, and now I truly treasure my studying life. They were gone, and were my past. But I would still have few more years to go, counting down, as my working years will be counting up. I will enjoy my life then!
When I Am Old, I
-
when i am old, i will look back at the ice and the mines, and wonder, what
was it about the day? what was on his mind? why did he help me look for my
phone...
4 years ago
Comments (0)
Post a Comment