I've gotten news that STPM results will be out on 16th MArch. Basically about 3 weeks from now. By now, I welcome the anxiety filling up my body, giving me a lease of life. At least, I've found something to look forward to. The work at Pizza Hut had almost turn me into a mindless one. I've learn everything I wanted, and there is nothing much left. Perhaps, it is time to quit.
But, the question is, am I willing to quit? I still remember the days when I got rejected for most jobs, just because I had no experience at all. I turn round and round squandering opportunities, just because of the lack of experience. And I returned to Pizza Hut a 2nd time, and I got admitted right away. Mr. Sham is a kind person indeed, or we can say, it is common to change staff there. But at least, he gave me a chance to prove myself. My 1st job, the biggest impact of my life, when my ego was brought down to earth, and even then, no one would like to hire untested mettle. I worked hard, strived to be one of the excellent staff, even to the extend of being called the 'blue-eye boy'. And now that I've learned everything as much as I could, is it right to turn my back on them? Ouch, a tough choice indeed. The conflict of ethics, morality and self-interest had made a clash of conflict. How could I had a 3-pronged solution that could satisfy all of it? It leads me into deep confusion lately, thinking too much of it is hazardous. And I had given myself 4 reasons for quiting. Pay hazard, health hazard, relationship hazard and brain hazard. Ah, I'll never foresee the consequences of my actions. Only time shall tell, time shall tell.
But, the question is, am I willing to quit? I still remember the days when I got rejected for most jobs, just because I had no experience at all. I turn round and round squandering opportunities, just because of the lack of experience. And I returned to Pizza Hut a 2nd time, and I got admitted right away. Mr. Sham is a kind person indeed, or we can say, it is common to change staff there. But at least, he gave me a chance to prove myself. My 1st job, the biggest impact of my life, when my ego was brought down to earth, and even then, no one would like to hire untested mettle. I worked hard, strived to be one of the excellent staff, even to the extend of being called the 'blue-eye boy'. And now that I've learned everything as much as I could, is it right to turn my back on them? Ouch, a tough choice indeed. The conflict of ethics, morality and self-interest had made a clash of conflict. How could I had a 3-pronged solution that could satisfy all of it? It leads me into deep confusion lately, thinking too much of it is hazardous. And I had given myself 4 reasons for quiting. Pay hazard, health hazard, relationship hazard and brain hazard. Ah, I'll never foresee the consequences of my actions. Only time shall tell, time shall tell.
Comments (0)
Post a Comment