Here I am, in room SKK 3. Just in case if you didn't know, SKK means Sesi Kumpulan Kecil. Cool room, with internet facilities, and a conducive environment to study. But, unfortunately, this does not belong to my group. My group is SKK 18, which is in the lab. Son.. Only the last 3 groups (18, 19, 20) is in the lab, enjoying nothing except the spacious environment of the 'big' lab. -.-"
So, what am I doing here, except staring at the blank screen, doing nothing? Just a single dose of destress methology. I want to be online 24/7, but the lack of internet facilities in the hostel is always a letdown for all those hopes that I had. The only consolation is the Dotaing I had with AI in my laptop, and some chess entertainment. Just it has been said by my PPD (Personal and Professional Development) facilitator, we are undergoing a dehumanizing period. We are practically cut off from the world, knowing nothing even of entertainment. -.-"
As soon as the last module ends, a new one is just there lurking around the corner. I'm not sure how long I can last, and I can admit I'll be crazy or die of deteriorating health, whichever comes first. Nevertheless, it's still enjoying because I get to make new friends, though no love life, and don't plan to have one in the near future. That's all that I can say, and I miss you guys out there, whoever who's reading this piece of blog. Until we see each other, well wishes to all of you.
So, what am I doing here, except staring at the blank screen, doing nothing? Just a single dose of destress methology. I want to be online 24/7, but the lack of internet facilities in the hostel is always a letdown for all those hopes that I had. The only consolation is the Dotaing I had with AI in my laptop, and some chess entertainment. Just it has been said by my PPD (Personal and Professional Development) facilitator, we are undergoing a dehumanizing period. We are practically cut off from the world, knowing nothing even of entertainment. -.-"
As soon as the last module ends, a new one is just there lurking around the corner. I'm not sure how long I can last, and I can admit I'll be crazy or die of deteriorating health, whichever comes first. Nevertheless, it's still enjoying because I get to make new friends, though no love life, and don't plan to have one in the near future. That's all that I can say, and I miss you guys out there, whoever who's reading this piece of blog. Until we see each other, well wishes to all of you.
Comments (0)
Post a Comment