What's cooking??

Saturday night, and here I am, relaxing in
my home sweet home. The week's over, and everything seems to be in a calm state. The results for the formative assesment has been out. I'm just glad that I got a B+, considering that I left out 2 marks in the essay because of my carelessness. I couldn't care much now, and I think I got what I deserved. Only 2 got A, 3 got A-, 14 got B+, and along with many B's and C's, with the majority in E's. I'm not sure whether if it's really that hard, because it's hard to fail if you had put in effort. Jo Ee got an A, and he did really hard to get it though, considering the amount of hard work put in. But, being his roommate, I am always associated with his hard work, and quite a number thought I got an A as well. Haha, not that I didn't explain, but some misunderstood me although I said nothing of my results. Do I have the 'A' look? I'm sure I don't. Most of us were depressed of the results, and I am sure they will do fine if they DO worry about it. Perhaps, this will be a wake up call for most of us, and of course, not including me. I'm all awake, and if I continue steadily, I know I'll be graduating from the course, nothing much expected. Slow and steady wins the race. Maybe it's because I'm a tortoise, that's why I don't really have a drastic wake up call. The test is just to gage the our understanding of the knowlegde, and I bet it did realise its objectives.
By the way, I just bought a 'switch' from
Asashi yesterday. It's a 8-port network hub using LAN connection. I got it for RM79, since the 5-port hub cost RM69. Just a RM10 difference for the extra 3-ports. Looks like I'll be recruting Dota Kaki's in the hostel. Just hope that I won't be failing my next formative assessment. Haha... I just love my hostel room, since it's equiped with my laptop, printer, and the latest member of the family, the network switch. Plus, all my reference books are there, and a walking medical encyclopedia is staying in the same room as me. n_n" So, what else can I ask for? I am just one lucky chap, and wait till I'm married, have kids and a stable career, then I will say God has been kind to me, and I do thank Him. Perhaps He is always looking down at me, although I'm just a free-thinker, or maybe it's my parents' blessing. That, I do not know. What I know is that I will need enough sleep for now. So, goodnite everyone.

Comments (0)