What's cooking??

The Night of Damnation
And here I am, pondering over my blog, wondering of
what it is to be said. I tread with care, as my fingers dance on the keyboard, hoping to find for the inspiration within. Life has not been easy on me, but so it is, for each and every single creature on earth. So, who am I to complain? What else can I fight for? Comparatively, I'm much better than many others, although I may not be the luckiest person on earth. Be grateful for what you have, that will be maxim for today. It's already 3 weeks, and next week will be a formative assessment. In a way, I'm getting used to it. Perhaps it is that I am not the only one threading this path. If everyone is going through the same process, why should I worry then? At least I know that I won't be alone. Live life to its fullest, as I would say.
Before entering here, I still had qualms over my
decision. The fact that I am not that fanatic to enter this course makes me wondering whether I had chosen the right course. Everyone has been asking the same question, to the extent that even some try to persuade me to think it all over again, hoping that I will change my mind in the end. Perhaps they couldn't see my brain, so they thought it wasn't there. That's the irony. Shouldn't we think carefully and make our decision carefully in every matter? Do they mean that if you're going into other proffesion, you don't need to consider carefully? Such irresponsibility does not suit me. And, at last, when I mingle with the peers with the same ambition, I do not feel alone. All of us face the same problems. But at least, as I enter here, things has changed. I got used to the life, and do enjoy it. It may not be glamorous as a doctor, but the interest will be there for life. I am setting a path that I shall be taking for the 40 years at least, provided I finish the course, of course.
But for now, guess I shall be poring over the books again. Time is always valuable, but I tend to misuse it. Uh oh.. The night of damnation shall fall upon me..-.-"

Comments (0)