Guess I hadn't been updating my blog lately. Perhaps, it's
due to the fact that I seldom goes online for long lately. Let's start with 6th January, Yee Choon's birthday. We went to celebrate at Shin-Ichi near KLCC. Of course, the best thing was Lye Soon's car ran out of battery there. So we had to help him jumpstart the car. The birthday boy also helped to lift the car bonnet. 10 guys 1 girl, having 'fun' when we even took pictures at that time. Swt.. So, we burn out some calories before helping ourselves with the Japanese buffet at the restaurant. Yummie!! We chatted and ate there for quite some time. The funniest thing was, almost all the tables there were celebrating birthday occasion!! So, the birthday song was played over and over again for quite some time. Haha... And for the birthday boy, we shared and bought him a pendant of key and keyhole. Plus, a perfume too! He's old enough to use one by now!(21 years old) Sure, we did enjoy ourselves. 9th January: Went to a Christian Fellowship Christmas
Party!! Very EARLY INDEED!! Maybe the 'santa claus' got module test also, so delayed for two weeks. Bought a mini cute electrical fan for the gift exchange. The activities were light and easy, and the Setapak Methodist Church was cooling and calming. So, at least I got some time to relax a bit then. By the way, Poh Jeann's sketch was quite nice, original, but of course, there's always room for improvement which might not be possible since they could only use quite a short time with a hectic course schedule. Got a teddy bear from the gift exchange. Lolz.. The switching part of the presents got all of us running around like little kids scarmbling across the church. -.-"
Present: Still preparing for this friday's assessment.
At the same time, trying to cover up next module's syallabus. Why? I'm going to Taiwan end of this month!! Skipping lectures for a week is going to be way too cool. I'm going for the East Asian Medical Students Conference in Taipei on 29th Jan-2nd Feb. So I'll be away since 28th til 3rd. There's only 3 1st year students, me, Poh Jeann and Chin Kimg. We are going just to gain some exposure. The rest, can't make it because we decided in such a short notice. Even I had to renew my passport immediately since mine is expiring this May. So, we're going with 7 3rd year seniors, plus some 2nd or 3rd years from IMU and UMS. Looks like we'll be the lil' juniors there. We couldn't help them with the country's presentation much, so we had to help with our Malaysia's cultural show. Chin Kimg was put in charge, and we're planning to have a fashion show displaying various costumes from different ethnics in Malaysia. Hw it's going to be done? I don't know, for the meeting is on this Friday, right after our assessment. -.-" Quite hectic ler.. Have to IMU to meet up with them. Wai Sun is leaving this Saturday morning. After this,
he won't be back for at least, 2 years? But I got HL class this sat morning. Plus, friday got meeting with IMU students until duno when. Hope can end early and go yumcha with him and the rest. Hmmph.... Looks like I got too much activities running around lately.
Let's just hope I'm not neglecting my studies. The weirdest thing is, I feel a stronger urge to study more when I go out and enjoy and relax. Seems like the boost is so strong, but with the lack of time? n_n I'll only know by end of this semester. Hehe..
Comments (0)
Post a Comment