Happy New Year!! I'm still dizzy from yesterday's events. Lack of sleep, what to do. The best part is that I think I developed the rashes from alcohol consumption. My body itches through the night, esoecially my thighs and my butt. -.-" SWT.... Enough is enough. That's it for life. Don't think wanna do it again. Maybe should get sober for a day at least. I'm still scatching my abdominal area as I am typing this. -.-"
So, here's yesterday's events:
5.30pm: Got out of the house. Wai Sun fetched me first before going for a tour around our area picking up one after another, Naresh in Sri Rampai, Yee Choon and his bro in Seksyen 4 mini market bus stop, and Kah Weng at A9 seksyen 4. Then we wait at the ProJet to meet the others. Flora was the earliest there in her mom's CRV. She were having some trouble to pump the tyres. Not her fault, just that the tyre got a bit of problem.
6.00pm: Still waiting for Boon Tat and Seo Ju. Since the Yuen's steamboat will be packed if we go later, Flora went off to Sunway Pyramid first, while picking up Elizabeth there. Naresh, me and Kah Weng followed her CRV.
6.30pm: Reached there at Yuen's steamboat. People mountain, people sea.人山人海。 We were in the waiting list, and there's 30 names above us at least, and 20+ more names in the reserved list who haven't showed up. Looks like our delay is much anticipated. In the end, we went elsewhere. Walked to the steamboat restaurant just opposite of Yuen's restaurant. It's called Summer's Restaurant. The food okla, just that the seafood is not fresh. Haha.. And guess who I saw? Poh Suan and her UM friends. The world is just so small.
8.30pm: Went to Asia Cafe near Taylor's college. Some of us wanna hang there to play pool. As usual, I can only 'swim' in pool, so better don't get myself involved in it. Wai Sun showed off his foosball skills. I've seen the machine many times, but this is the first time I had a real kick on it. Quite fun, and learnt a lot. And in pool, Seo Ju was the professional. She beat Kah Weng and Wai Sun too. Hahaha....
10.30pm: We left Asia Cafe. Planned to go to a club near Sunway Pyramid but the place was jammed. So, went to other place, drove till Bangsar. Reached C18 around 11.30pm. Celebratd New Year there, a place that I don't think that I will wanna go again. Sob..
12.00am: The countdown, and it's a new year! Little did I realised that there was a little girl brought in by her parents there. Bet she wants to have early exposure. Lolz..
1.00am: Wai Sun drove a few of us home, me, Naresh, Yee Choon and Yee Chang. The rest stayed there. The city was jammed. Saw so many Indonesians enough to start a riot or a battalion of army to takeover KL. Swt... Reached home around 2am.
2.30am: Started to blog a while, and hang around because just can't sleep yet until I cool off my body. Guess I'm a bit drunk(but still sane).
3.30am: Happy New Year! That was what I said to 'Chau Gong' at this time. Then I continued playing chess with him. -.-"
So, here's yesterday's events:
5.30pm: Got out of the house. Wai Sun fetched me first before going for a tour around our area picking up one after another, Naresh in Sri Rampai, Yee Choon and his bro in Seksyen 4 mini market bus stop, and Kah Weng at A9 seksyen 4. Then we wait at the ProJet to meet the others. Flora was the earliest there in her mom's CRV. She were having some trouble to pump the tyres. Not her fault, just that the tyre got a bit of problem.
6.00pm: Still waiting for Boon Tat and Seo Ju. Since the Yuen's steamboat will be packed if we go later, Flora went off to Sunway Pyramid first, while picking up Elizabeth there. Naresh, me and Kah Weng followed her CRV.
6.30pm: Reached there at Yuen's steamboat. People mountain, people sea.人山人海。 We were in the waiting list, and there's 30 names above us at least, and 20+ more names in the reserved list who haven't showed up. Looks like our delay is much anticipated. In the end, we went elsewhere. Walked to the steamboat restaurant just opposite of Yuen's restaurant. It's called Summer's Restaurant. The food okla, just that the seafood is not fresh. Haha.. And guess who I saw? Poh Suan and her UM friends. The world is just so small.
8.30pm: Went to Asia Cafe near Taylor's college. Some of us wanna hang there to play pool. As usual, I can only 'swim' in pool, so better don't get myself involved in it. Wai Sun showed off his foosball skills. I've seen the machine many times, but this is the first time I had a real kick on it. Quite fun, and learnt a lot. And in pool, Seo Ju was the professional. She beat Kah Weng and Wai Sun too. Hahaha....
10.30pm: We left Asia Cafe. Planned to go to a club near Sunway Pyramid but the place was jammed. So, went to other place, drove till Bangsar. Reached C18 around 11.30pm. Celebratd New Year there, a place that I don't think that I will wanna go again. Sob..
12.00am: The countdown, and it's a new year! Little did I realised that there was a little girl brought in by her parents there. Bet she wants to have early exposure. Lolz..
1.00am: Wai Sun drove a few of us home, me, Naresh, Yee Choon and Yee Chang. The rest stayed there. The city was jammed. Saw so many Indonesians enough to start a riot or a battalion of army to takeover KL. Swt... Reached home around 2am.
2.30am: Started to blog a while, and hang around because just can't sleep yet until I cool off my body. Guess I'm a bit drunk(but still sane).
3.30am: Happy New Year! That was what I said to 'Chau Gong' at this time. Then I continued playing chess with him. -.-"
Comments (0)
Post a Comment