Tiring Day(s)
It's been tiring for this week. It's just the second day
of the module, I can feel the heat. This module, "Infection and Immunity" is real hectic. So much to cover in so short a time. Today, I have to continue my read-up on two lecture topics when I had no whatsoever idea by the lecturer who spoke in British accent with the typical British lullaby as well. The topics are so new with so many new terms, it's almost a mission impossible to comprehend much of what she's saying. Even if you do understand the topics by reading up yourself, I doubt you can listen to her. It seems as if the words could enter your left ear and exit on the right immediately. I really doze off after not doing so for about a month. Am I just too tired? Plus, I had a practical session tomorrow which requires us to read up a 25-page material with pure facts and laboratory principles of around 8 methods? Please, I'm drowsy enough. And the addition of a self-learning package that is nevertheless fun,"Cells of the immune system". The only consolation was that I had read up for one of the lecture, the complement system which lasted an hour. The truth was I used up 2 days to digest it. With those classical, lectin and alternative pathways, step-by-step, along with its regulation factors, etc. And it went down with just an hour's lecture. Isn't it just absurd? I don't really think medic is tough. It's the amount of time that we had been deprived of! I'm working almost harder than STPM time. And later, I've to finish up the super-long assignment for PBL regarding meningitis. It seems easy, but with 8-9 causative bacterias, 4-5 viruses and 2 fungal infections, how do I complete everything? Each of its characteristics, pathogenesis, virulence factors, lab investigations, vaccination, management and so-on with its never ending list. I believe all can be done if I had more time! Everything is about DEADLINE!! Cross the line and you're DEAD!! Anyway, enough said. That's for normal medic students'
life. With the preparations for the EAMSC in Taiwan, I had to work twice as hard, half the time. Still looking for the costumes. Got the number from Poh Jeann bout the House of Sabah to get the traditional costumes. Went to Taman Cheras Indah. It was above EON Bank, at Wisma Dergahayu. It was actually a Pejabat Perhubungan Negeri Sabah. Unfortunately, the officer in charge had to take an emergency leave, so I could do nothing. And oh, the unfortunate event today. I left my headlights on at the GH parking, so I couldn't start my car. Dad had to drive from home to jumpstart my car. So basically, the trip to Cheras was swift as I was in my dad's Waja, cruising at an average of 110km/h. Lolz... And now I had to find a way looking for music for the fashion show steps for the traditional steps. Heck, can't they just use simple catwalk? -.-" Haiz, here I am, going to continue my PBL. I'm late!!
got a blogspot jor?? tell earlier ma.. :) haha