What's cooking??

Another day gone by

Well, been staying at home whole day concentrating to study,
but still, E-ming will always find a way to escape from such torture. Browse through many blogs, and found one that had describe some memories from the past. Guess I'm bit tad too old for everything. I do miss the days when we were young and innocent. Foolishness dominates as we steered through life, before we become wise. Until that day, we would always still be fools. Happy fools. No one cares. Carefree. Whatever you call it. For wise men were fools before they turned wise. But memories will always be memories. How I had wish I would still be in my secondary years, having puppy love at a much younger age, when I'd forgone countless, perhaps, because I chicked out? Only me myself will know. Call me a person who wouldn't dive into anything headfirst. Otherwise my head will crack. n_n Think I threw away the 'superman' cape and the mask I made for the bunny, but I guess, maybe, one day, I'll pick up the habit when I got too stressed out studying. Haha.. Here's the post dated 22nd April 2007 that I'd read on Y Sun's blog. A bit more description of "The Funny Bunny and I".

Comments (0)