My Bunny


Perhaps, everyone is accustomed to things like descriptive
writing. We all begin our education in language at such, so that we could knpw how to describe something that we will be seeing in the future. Don't worry, this ain't the "Hare and the tortoise" story, but just a writing practice of something that I had forgo long time ago.
Everyone has a favourite pet, at least. Or a hobby which had
become their childhood companion, be it Barbie dolls, Transformers, Power Rangers, Ultraman, books, or whatsoever. And me? I have a bunny. A bunny that had accompanied me through my upper secondary years, being with me side by side, whenever I need him. Even till now, I would grin whenever I am reminded of the days with him.
It was really love at first sight. There's only a few things in
my life that I would have such feeling for. The moment I saw him, I knew he would be my companion for life, or at least, a few years I guess. He had yellow fur, and sparkling eyes. I stared intently into his pair of hopeful eyes, and guess what? I saw the reflection of me!! Haha... Thus, I had begged my mom to let me keep him. She agreed. I was 16.
Day and night, he was by my side. He never complained
or tried to upset me. He was a really good listener, to an extent that I could share my secrets with him, and he'll just look at me, keeping his silence. I even brought him to school, although I know that I would attract many wanted and unwanted attention. He somehow became my tool of flirt, for it gave me some initiative to start up a conversation. Thus, I went through many such encounters with him by my side. During tests, I would play with him when I'm finished and the clock is still ticking. Those were the days when we can't leave when we have finished our paper. The only time I was disallowed to bring him with me was during my SPM exam. Boy, I was real sad. Really miss him when he wasn't there.
When I was burning the midnight oil, he was there to
give suppport. Whenever he's bored, I'll sneak over and give him a cuddle. During study break, I would sew some clothes for him. Some shirts, pants, a cape as well as a mask. My Living Skills weren't wasted afterall. At least it's something wearable!! At least he's being kept snuggle warm at night. Every now and then, he's also my "Playboy" mascot. Not many knew afterall, except for a few close friends.
But after years now. He has become old. His fur are
no longer shiny and smooth. It's dirty too because I haven't bath him for a long time. Perhaps I have been too busy to notice him. I wonder what should I do to him now. Perhaps, one day, he would rest in peace in the storeroom. God bless. And thank you for being with me for all these years and not leaving me. Friends forever. Our memories shall be engraved in my heart. If G*d has to set a limit on the time we would be together, let it be a hundred thousand years.
heck man... D bunny is really still EXISTING!!! haha... d PLAYBOY mascot YAY!!! haha...by the way...typo with the thousand deh... No probie, everyone understands your affection towards your tool of PR.
aww.. so cute weh XD