What's cooking??

Ooh, nothing feels better than starting a new blog entry. Something new to
write and say. But as my fingers dance across the keyboard, it leaves trails of idiocracy behind. But, it will only end when I feel it deem. My tiny fingers could not stop the habit of blogging, although the mind had already ran out of ideas. So, here we go!
Been to the dissection hall today. Or you can call it
"Bilik Diseksi" in BM.. The 4th time for the past 2 weeks. The cadaver ain't looking that good, for since the the 3rd session, they only leave the body parts which we need to study carefully. So, they butcher the thigh part for today's lower limb practical, for identifying muscles. Since there's so many of us, we are divided into 2 different sessions, with Group C & D at 9.3 0am and Group A & B at 10.30am. Since I'm in group 5, so I started later. It's not really much of a difference because all of them looks the same to me, with the brownish tone of arteries, veins, muscles and nerves. The smell of the cadaver is not that offensive anymore, either I'm immune or the ventilation in the hall got better. Managed not to touch the cadaver, for I'm lazy to buy a pair of surgical gloves and to wash my hands later. Manage to look through a bit, because the time does not really suffice the requirement to digest all the information. Could just hope that the different parts are colored like some anatomy books, green, blue, yellow, etc. Then I can differentiate them. No cameras allowed inside, so I did not take any photos. We have to respect the dead. Amen. I promised to study those anatomy when I'm in the mood, of course.

Just got results of the module assessment for last module
yesterday. Was right outside my PBL room, right after PBL. It's just the usual like secondary school's monthly test. Got an A, as do many people(Around 39). Did not celebrate because the paper could not really reflect our capabilities. It's just a simple objective paper with around 25 questions which were rather straightforward. It's either you know or do not know. And that's not my aim anyway. I just want a pass. For the stats, I will just keep it in mind, for I know I still have a high chance to flunk all my exams because I had been slacking much this semester after coming back home. n_n"

Had to form a PPD group cheer with group 8.
Became "Gerhana" and had a lame cheer. But something is always better than nothing. Duh.. Going to do it on Monday, so lotsa luck is needed. By now, there's nothing much to say. So let's have a summary of what I've done that people didn't know.

1. Been buying a few Sony-Ericsson HPM-70 earphones, genuine and OEM. My obsession is going to go out of hand if I don't control it and there's e-bay to help me. Think I'm going to sell it off if anybody wants.

2. Helped Calvin Woon buy some medical books and printer cartridges. Even send it by air to him for his gf and friends. It's RM1k+, so let's just hope the postage will be fine because I haven't receive any payment. Better not play play, if I die sure bring them with me. Muahaha...

3. Too much things to study for this 4 and half weeks' module. Covering Upper Limb, Lower Limb, Muscles of the Back, and the bones. Otherwise it wouldn't be called "Musculoskeletal" module. This weekend is to complete Lower Limb osteology and muscles, arches of the foot, Nerve lesion of lower limbs, Medicine and Society's lectures for next mini test, Persatuan Pelajar's notes compilation, Hubungan Etnik half a book to go. (Persatuan Pelajar and Hubungan etnik exam is due in 2 weeks time along with musculoskeletal assessment. Dang. One thing at a time. So, perhaps, I should start by going offline now. Bye....

Comments (0)