Finally, I've made it somehow to the final posting of 3rd year, Internal Medicine. While I could not say that I look forward to it, it is not really a dreaded posting. Maybe it's because I am looking past the posting, anticipating a 9-week holiday, one of the longest of all time. Of course, if I'd been doing an elective humanitarian posting (compulsory posting but we had the option to do it in end of 3rd year or 4th year), I'll be left with perhaps a 4 or 5 weeks holiday.
As they say, Medicine is the hardest posting, I'm going to experience it and to be the judge myself. I'm sure no matter bad it turns out, it wouldn't be worse than O&G which sucks out our life and mental capability to remain sane, nay? :P
So, I'll cross my fingers and wish for the best, and hoop la, before I'll know it, I might be in the 4th year very soon!! On a bright note, I've completed more than 50% of my course already. Wouldn't that fit as a pass? n_n
As they say, Medicine is the hardest posting, I'm going to experience it and to be the judge myself. I'm sure no matter bad it turns out, it wouldn't be worse than O&G which sucks out our life and mental capability to remain sane, nay? :P
So, I'll cross my fingers and wish for the best, and hoop la, before I'll know it, I might be in the 4th year very soon!! On a bright note, I've completed more than 50% of my course already. Wouldn't that fit as a pass? n_n
medicine is the best wei. .seriously. no fixed schedule, no teaching (in my case la) and noone to push u around. u'll have fun provided u dont get anyone killed..kakakka..
Doing internship?
yee ming, medicine got a lot to cover, seriously.. well, at least most of the drs in medicine are nice... start revising early.. if wait for last minute, the stress can be suffocating and overwhelming... trust me, been there.... :P