Being an insulted blogger is a major thing.
Being insulted by a dedicated hate-fan is also another big thing.
But for me, the best thing that could ever happen is to have someone taking all the effort to hide his/her identity and to create multiple split personality to let you know that the world hates you.
And the futile attempts just went down the book of humor as the blogger is not really any Tom, Dick and Harry.
Recently for the past 2 weeks, I had been randomly insulted a few times over old posts dating back 2 years ago. The insult did surprised me initially, but I'd no idea what was he talking about, because obviously, those posts weren't the ones that triggered his hatred. It was a random blabbing without the use of any part of the brain, which I had considered the fact to refer him/her to Prof Hamidon(UKMMC Neurologist who's going to Putra Court Medical Center in KL soon) for further assessment. But then, why waste time for such when we as humans always have better things to do and greater glory and deeds to pursue?
Anyway, I've pinpointed the suspects to 2 recent posts I have written as the ones with the most controversy. Whether if it's the post on NameWee the sickened fiend, or or the post on the recent landslides which some victims may have felt insulted over the comment. Well, or perhaps, I am just hated because I am too darn handsome and gorgeous to overshadow the hate fan.
Haha, just kidding on the last part. Please be able to differentiate irony and sarcasm between the lines, unlike the hate fan who was not able to do so. It gives chill down the spine when someone could write in proper English but yet not able to understand the meaning behind words in the very same language.
Anyway, here's the comments that I'd took the effort to drag out of the old posts, along with the links to the dated said posts.
April 14, 2006 - Tiring Day
Comment: u seem to gloat about your 5As and laugh at other people ? well, i got straight As since i was a kid. so fuck off!
July 16, 2006 - 2 Weeks in UKM
Comment: only managed to get to UKM ? hahahahahah!!!!!!!!
what a prick! is tat why u like to laugh at people ?
September 14, 2008 - Meet Wong Yee Ming
Comment: i have an engineering degree, PhD in statistics and am a Chartered Accountant. Currently working on my MBA thesis whilst working. So what ? you think you are special ? wake up kiddo, you are nothing more than a piece of cow crap.
Amusingly, the last comment was written from a newly created Google ID just for the sake of hiding his/her own identity? It's such an amusing fact if they are the same person, and took the effort to amuse me away from my stressful studies and routine. Until then, I'll just let the hate-fan do what it likes. :P
Being insulted by a dedicated hate-fan is also another big thing.
But for me, the best thing that could ever happen is to have someone taking all the effort to hide his/her identity and to create multiple split personality to let you know that the world hates you.
And the futile attempts just went down the book of humor as the blogger is not really any Tom, Dick and Harry.
Recently for the past 2 weeks, I had been randomly insulted a few times over old posts dating back 2 years ago. The insult did surprised me initially, but I'd no idea what was he talking about, because obviously, those posts weren't the ones that triggered his hatred. It was a random blabbing without the use of any part of the brain, which I had considered the fact to refer him/her to Prof Hamidon(UKMMC Neurologist who's going to Putra Court Medical Center in KL soon) for further assessment. But then, why waste time for such when we as humans always have better things to do and greater glory and deeds to pursue?
Anyway, I've pinpointed the suspects to 2 recent posts I have written as the ones with the most controversy. Whether if it's the post on NameWee the sickened fiend, or or the post on the recent landslides which some victims may have felt insulted over the comment. Well, or perhaps, I am just hated because I am too darn handsome and gorgeous to overshadow the hate fan.
Haha, just kidding on the last part. Please be able to differentiate irony and sarcasm between the lines, unlike the hate fan who was not able to do so. It gives chill down the spine when someone could write in proper English but yet not able to understand the meaning behind words in the very same language.
Anyway, here's the comments that I'd took the effort to drag out of the old posts, along with the links to the dated said posts.
April 14, 2006 - Tiring Day
Comment: u seem to gloat about your 5As and laugh at other people ? well, i got straight As since i was a kid. so fuck off!
July 16, 2006 - 2 Weeks in UKM
Comment: only managed to get to UKM ? hahahahahah!!!!!!!!
what a prick! is tat why u like to laugh at people ?
September 14, 2008 - Meet Wong Yee Ming
Comment: i have an engineering degree, PhD in statistics and am a Chartered Accountant. Currently working on my MBA thesis whilst working. So what ? you think you are special ? wake up kiddo, you are nothing more than a piece of cow crap.
Amusingly, the last comment was written from a newly created Google ID just for the sake of hiding his/her own identity? It's such an amusing fact if they are the same person, and took the effort to amuse me away from my stressful studies and routine. Until then, I'll just let the hate-fan do what it likes. :P
haha, i find it amusing. who's dat la? tell me tell me.. =P
2 jean:
I'd no idea too. :P
Just because your blog is called temptation&ambition, you actually think that that you are tempting and ambitious? Dude, wake up, its just a site address....
Then again, its just a comment. They never did say that they hate your nor they are intending to insult you, did they?
XD
2 3POINT8:
Dude, nice one, but nt everything need to be squarish as in engineering 1+1=2. :P
What u mean is a person holding a knife chasing after you does not mean they are trying to harm you, until they really thrust it into your heart nay?
It's the human aspect which requires more than engineering proof. XP
Or even more than any evidence-based medicine. keke...
I guess everyone has the right to name their very own blog according to their very own choice. (of course, it must not be offensive)
To 3POINT8, I'm sure you'll resent those who criticize about how shitty the name of your blog sounds, right?
Grow up man, nothing in this blog concerns you.
2 flora:
Well, I can't say that I'm british by blood, but perhaps it's more of a what they call "plain dry humor". :P
2 fusionclk:
hey man! how are you? It's been a long time since we last met and it seems your blog has always been "under contruction". How have you been? Are u in back in Malaysia?
Fine, thank you.
Will be continuing my clinical years in Melaka in 2 months time.
take care..
it's interesting why these internet trolls are so free to comment on people's lives without even knowin them in the first place. I was a target before and obviously, for no reason. Just ignore them, gloat about how stupid and childish they are .. =D Remember, they're just jealous of you! =D
They're just jealous of you. can't believe internet trolls are so free and so childish. He's a PhD holder yet, he's so childish to comment on people's lives without even knowing them.. wonder how he got that PhD.. Haha..
Hmm...seems like your blog is getting more famous! Haha..that's how it goes..and besides, academic qualifications per se does not mean one has got an ounce of EQ..and come to think of it, some people make a fortune from cow dung..what with organic farming and all..=p
Yo, relax relax...
I'm just saying that certain things seems hostile because its the way we interpret things. I mean, despite what they say, we can always change the way we interpret things, no?
Btw, YeeMing's rebuttal is pretty interesting. Something worthy to take note of:
"What u mean is a person holding a knife chasing after you does not mean they are trying to harm you, until they really thrust it into your heart nay?"
Some ppl just don't have a life.
tsk tsk tsk...as expected you think the universe revolves around you. you think somebody would create an ID for your sake? trust me, it's not you you you. i see you have some sycophants around massaging your superiority complex ?
to the sycophants...don't put my comments down to jealousy. only lamers come up with that line whenever they hit a brick wall.
i don't know this dude nor do i want to..i just happen to randomly waltz into this blog. his comments reek of a superiority complex which needs to be brought down by a peg or two. getting a reaction from the self-professed genius was all i wanted. fell for it eh, don't bother replying - just reflect on your comments and you'll agree only sycophants will lap it up!
2 fusionclk:
wow.. alas back in Malaysia. That's cool... see ya very soon...:P
2 yuh hui:
well, I dun mind free traffic..:P perhaps his PhD was a Permanent head Damage.. teheehee..
2 ching yeen:
yes, I'm famous.. lalala.. :P
to the fact that even fungi, MOSS, and any other shrooms remember my full name. Anyway, that's not his qualification, either he's a dissented person of low socioeconomic status venting his frustration, or perhaps a just another mad genius unable to conform to the norms of society. Either way, it's more of a paranoia which requires some Haloperidol. :P
2 3point8:
Well, if that's interesting, time to sum up a post on it, and perhaps redirect a link for some intellectual conversation apart from this mouse trap? n_n
2 simon seow:
there was this quote of "Every man thinks of changing the world, but none thought of changing him ownself."
That is how the World War starts. Everyone thinks he's right. If he has a successful life, he wouldn't be scrutinising each and every blog to crash down hard to garner some undue attention.
2 moss:
too bad no one to massage your cryptorchidism nay? self-professed genius is what u think u are. The last laugh would be mine, and for you to figure out why. Checkmate.