Dear Readers,
This would be the last post of the stream that filled this blog to the maximum displayed post.
And it all started with food and food and food.
Today ward ended early, so my dear and I went for lunch. With the usual where to eat, the car brought us to Pudu for Chee Cheong Fun. The famous one. Oer the years, the food got more pricey, and the quality deteriorates bit here and there. Somehow, the stream of customers are still there. Yesterday was no different, but the Yong Tow Foo was generally nice and the Chee Cheong Fun which was served with dried shrimps were still good amidst lacking the perfection years ago. So below are the pics:



But anyway, it was RM 12+ for the 2 of us, rather reasonable compared to other food. A place worth visiting if you don't mind looking hard for parking. :P
Address:
45 Jalan Brunei Barat (off Pudu), Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: (603) 2148 9220.
Then, dinner was in Santai where we'd celebrate Sze Wern's birthday. But this time, it was just the two of us, to try the other cuisine from the place.
Food can work wonders, and make a grumpy man lady happy.

Blending in with the background
And that's when we had to come back late on Friday night. *sigh*
I guess that's all for now, as I've been rushing through the posts with photos. There are actually 2 more intended posts, of Sze Wern's birthday celebration and our my community project in SMK Seri Tasik on stress management last Wednesday. But well, I guess I wouldn't want to tire you reader's eyes for now. So I guess that's all. :P
This would be the last post of the stream that filled this blog to the maximum displayed post.
And it all started with food and food and food.
Today ward ended early, so my dear and I went for lunch. With the usual where to eat, the car brought us to Pudu for Chee Cheong Fun. The famous one. Oer the years, the food got more pricey, and the quality deteriorates bit here and there. Somehow, the stream of customers are still there. Yesterday was no different, but the Yong Tow Foo was generally nice and the Chee Cheong Fun which was served with dried shrimps were still good amidst lacking the perfection years ago. So below are the pics:
But anyway, it was RM 12+ for the 2 of us, rather reasonable compared to other food. A place worth visiting if you don't mind looking hard for parking. :P
Address:
45 Jalan Brunei Barat (off Pudu), Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: (603) 2148 9220.
***
Overall the food was decent for its price, ranging from Rm5-20 (local food to steaks, etc)
And that's without government tax or service tax, so saving 15% off the bill. And way much nicer than hostel food. :)
Address:
Jalan Tasik Permaisuri 1,
Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras
And that's without government tax or service tax, so saving 15% off the bill. And way much nicer than hostel food. :)
Address:
Jalan Tasik Permaisuri 1,
Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras
***
And night time, we'd to attend the launch of PERSIAP's zero repeater's campaign.And that's when we had to come back late on Friday night. *sigh*
I guess that's all for now, as I've been rushing through the posts with photos. There are actually 2 more intended posts, of Sze Wern's birthday celebration and our my community project in SMK Seri Tasik on stress management last Wednesday. But well, I guess I wouldn't want to tire you reader's eyes for now. So I guess that's all. :P
Food!! Feeling hungry now....yum =p Hell has no fury like a female who's starving! =p