What's cooking??

The Bald and the Beautiful?

I looked at myself in the mirror. My thick hair has always been a nuisance all these while. As I finger-combed my hairr back, I found a new discovery of the lifetime (at least for me). I had temporal balding! It would not have been noticeable if it happened gradually, but the edge of my hair follicles went back in an inch! Oh, I'd be panicky because I'm just 24, young, handsome and being the heartthrob of many females in the world!!! Seeing all these crumble right in front of my eyes would be a sad thing, especially when I'm not even married yet. How on earth did I get into such situation?

http://img.webmd.com/dtmcms/live/webmd/consumer_assets/site_images/articles/health_tools/skin_and_scalp_slideshow/phototake_rm_photo_of_male_hair_loss.jpg
I'd googled mald pattern baldness, and yes, it's androgenetic alopecia for you medical people, and apparently, there are a few treatment available.

One of it would be castration. It was found to stop male pattern baldness just as simple as that. But that would mean I'll have to stop my male pattern manhood. And no more Father's Day for me. *shrugging off the idea*

I'd many things to blame at this point of time, as I have yet to settled on the stages of acceptance in grievance. Among them are:
  • Hostel food. They are well known for the non-nutritious aspect of fried stuff and curry.
  • Medical life. Medical student days are stressful enough for me, though I know it'll be worse in housemanship years. But screw them all for creating enough fat and bald male doctors.
  • The Chinese economy rice stall in Sri Permaisuri. I started having food there for 1 month.
  • The bad hair day for being stuck in a traffic jam everyday.
  • For the professional exams which would be around the corner.
  • For the lack of sleep I had everyday. Due to Facebook as well.
  • For having some stressful course mates driving me up the wall.
  • For the lack of exercise I had for a longg time.....
  • For what I feared to be atypical depression. I found myself craving for food when I'm stressed, apart from the highly agitated irritability. The irritable source is external, what I exhibit was.. just an exxagerated response.
  • For.. jerking off for the 15th to 20th time a day. Sigh..
And the list goes on and on. Sorry for being hysterical. And that's because I'm trying to get out of it. But maybe I should just embrace baldness. Bald men are sexy anyway. *sigh*

http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/thegeekfiles/rosenbaum2.jpg
Hm..if and only if.. I'm like him..


Lemme have a good dream tonight, and to destress....

Comments (3)

yun nam hair care
thr hav bn lots who dare
pretty well they fare
go if you really care :D

castration?? :S

owh and seconding the high fat high salt high sugar cafe foooood....

@uh oh.. the yun nam hair care top sales rep from our fac (Alex) did not encourage me to go Yun Nam. He said it's not proven and not really effective. So I guess I'll have to save on that. :P