What's cooking??

A Christmas "Well" Spent

 http://www.gamesforyou.ic.cz/hry/images/vanoce2.jpg

I'd love to say I'd spend my Christmas well. I'd love to bring my dear to somewhere, to enjoy the scene and the atmosphere. But all I did was went to Kamal Bookstore, getting some books and a brand new stethoscope as a Christmas present for myself. My old one had some muffled sound and I couldn't differentiate between a splitting heart sound, a gallop or a murmur.


And I got some stationery after losing my pencil case somewhere. And I got some flu of some sort out of the blue. A severe headache, muscle ache, back pain and fever had just made my day. I was confined to the bed for most of the time of the day with the most severe headache since Year 2 med school. Back then, it was some Taiwan strain of flu that I got as a souvenir from EAMSC 2007 that had a convalescence period up to 1-2 months.


Thanks to my dear who had been taking care of me for the whole day, I'm slowly recovering. I know I don't make the best patient when I'm sick, being volatile especially when I'm hypersensitive to noises and my head's heavy for me to make any proper judgment. But now, everything seems to be in a daze. AGAIN. And it's 12.00am, end of Christmas. Screw you, this year's Christmas. I'd no fond memories of you this year.

Comments (0)