What's cooking??

2nd day at home after quiting Pizza Hut. At least, I'm quite relaxed now. Or a bit lazy. Alright. Been glued on the computer for hours by now, and with nothing else to do. It's raining heavily outside along with thunderstorms, which means I should be switching off my computer , but I didn't(Obviously). So now, I'm still lazing around at home, maybe I'm going out tomorrow to have a walk by myself. To where? I don't know. But I like the kind of feeling, wondering aimlessly, watching the surrounding people, hassling under the hot sun, with buzzing activities especially on Petaling Street. Sometimes, the night scene is better. Under the gentle moonlight, greeted by the many shining stars, the cold fresh air seem to soothe one's soul and mind. The neon lights turned on, decorating the whole city like a christmas tree. What a wonderful view. And occasionally, couples walked by holding hands, whispering to each other's ears, giggling along their way, as if they are the only people in the whole world. The sounds of turbo engine from modified vehicles made an unwanted blare on the streets, which otherwise seem quiet. So tomorrow, here I come. I'm looking forward towards you.

Comments (0)