What's cooking??

I've been playing basketball this morning, with Kin Hou, Kevin Wee, Wai Hing and most of the gang. There's a new basketball court in Wangsa Budi area, so I figure I could do some checling out. Nice court, still new, but the baskeball board had not been painted the 'square' thing yet. It's kinda shorter than the Seksyen 5 court too. Then again, quite a big court, at least with the basketball court's lines there. The semi circle, etc. Guess I had not been playing for so long. After almost 3 years, I could say that today I play a slightly active basketball. My stamina plummet to an all time low, my reflex are so slow, and gosh, I can even prodeuce an accurate jump shot just 1 metre form the basket. I am so embarassed. Haha.. Anyway, I do enjoy it very much, because I have not exercise for so long, running around like a happy fool. Guess I need to practise on my jump shots and my trademark long hookshot.
By now, I'm quite tired liao, but seem happy. Maybe it's true of some article that I'd read some time back. When we exercise, our body produce some hormone which stimulate a part of the brain to produce the 'happiness' feeling. God damn me for not remembering what it is. I've return everything back to the lecturers with interest. So, I can't really recall much. Just as long as I felt free from the books that I'd confined myself to, for a long time. The real birds chirping on the grass field, or the cats which intimately kissed each other when they met (A very cute sight), the feel of the sunlight burning your skin, as the sweat from your body evaporate into thin air. Drenching myself in some cold water will be the most comfortable feeling. The laughter of the people who were playing, that so much relieve the tension I had ebnn holding for years. I felt calmness, and away from the world's rat race.
No matter what, my body still aches, my feet have not recover from the tireness or injury sustained for walking too much in Pizza Hut. I cursed myself for being a wimp, but I realised, it was not my fault. The working conditions were far from normal, though I would like to endure it and held my head high, saying that I'd gone through it without problem. Too bad, I can't, but I think it's ok. I'm helping my dad with his audit work now.
Tomorrow will be SPM results day. Maybe I will want to go and have a look, enjoying the atmosphere? I did not have the chance during my time, because I was in NS. I just want to meet some teachers, say Hi, and be happy for those who are taking the results. I wish them all the best. And soon, it will be mine, in 5 days. How am I now? Stikll nothing felt yet. Maybe it's because my destiny has almost been outlined clearly, and I had no regret for whichever path I'm taking.

Comments (0)