What's cooking??

Sad case. I should be happy with my results, but it fades as quick as I got it. There is nothing I could boast of, because I know it will hurt others. I felt a tingle of symphaty for others, because they didn't do as well. If the grades had been lenient as I thought because the ygave me A's, why did the others couldn't get it? Is it because they didn't do enough to ensure it? Perhaps, that is the irony part of me. A part of me sympathises them as much as I could, and another part slammed with a remark that they didn't work hard enough. Some had asked me for advice, merely out of the intention to pass their time. I gave my secret openly, and shared my knowledge to all of them. Yet, they did not take the effort to better themselves. The excuse was simply, " Ah, I could not do it." So, I'm hanging between these two still thoughts.
My mind is still blank. I don't know how to express my gratitude. Maybe what my mum said was right. Good results may not be a blessing, but could be a curse. I could not share my feelings with the others, nor my joy. And yet, I could not go deep rooted into their feelings to share their part of disappointment. It's kinda lonely on top of the mountain, and cold too. I wonder if that is what I'd sacrificed for a so-called better future. I don't know, but if that is the sacrifice that had to be made, I'd to admit I would have to do it. I'm sorry, not that I let go of my friends, but I could not share the same vision as most of you. I am the sole mind of myself, and nothing will ever stop that. Call me the lone warrior, but I will fight beside you when you really do need me.

Comments (0)