36 hours left. The fate is just waiting, and I knew that I won't be doing that really well. Reason? If you are doing well, the ministry will call you to attend the press conference days before the actual result day. So, it means no perfect score. And most probably, no straight A's. So, how 'well' did I fare is in question, but not in jeopardy. It was my goal to achieve a perfect score, and definitely, it WAS. A thing of the past, which I had put behind me. In the end, I still find that what makes me attracted to is business. The financial doctor is far challenging and tedious than the medical doctor. Perhaps, I would be going HELp again this time, to do the UoL external degree programme. Again? Well, I don't put away the possibility. Looks like as my parents suggested, I would be doing the ACCA programme simultaneously, if possible. Heck, the ACCA can be finished within 10 years validity. So, I can take my own sweet time. Maybe I'll be going to UK if I manage to get good results for my 1st year, allowing me entry into LSE if possible, as a 'twinning' programme. So later on, I would have to pursue the ICAEW, the gold standard of accountants, better than ACCA and CIMA. The problem is, they accept entry from degree holders with at least a 2nd class upper honors. So, only if I still had the enthuasism to chase after a good result will get me there. So, in total, it will take about 10 years? Uh oh, being a finacial doctor takes that long, eh? Oh my god..
So, having drawn out the plan, I know where I will be heading if I did not get good grades. I mean, perfect grades. However, the major setback is that I've not made much plan in the event that I manage to get a perfect score or sufficient to enter local U medic. I will be cursing myself if the plan goes awry, meaning that it seems that I'm planning to fail. Well, it can't be considered a failure, just that science has always made me looks as if I'm out of place. I do not look like a scientist, so why should I try hard? So, I'll take it as how it comes, no matter what. I won't be crying, nor jumping in excitement, because I've prepared plans for both. Well, unless there is a 3rd outcome, which I failed all of STPM, I'll give a blank look. Uh oh...
So, having drawn out the plan, I know where I will be heading if I did not get good grades. I mean, perfect grades. However, the major setback is that I've not made much plan in the event that I manage to get a perfect score or sufficient to enter local U medic. I will be cursing myself if the plan goes awry, meaning that it seems that I'm planning to fail. Well, it can't be considered a failure, just that science has always made me looks as if I'm out of place. I do not look like a scientist, so why should I try hard? So, I'll take it as how it comes, no matter what. I won't be crying, nor jumping in excitement, because I've prepared plans for both. Well, unless there is a 3rd outcome, which I failed all of STPM, I'll give a blank look. Uh oh...
Comments (0)
Post a Comment