What's cooking??

Holidays

Well, at least there's a mid-sem break by now.
It's truly a relief, away from all the studies, for the time being. Of course, I will make full use of it, just that it seems there's no one to share the holidays with me. Sad case.. Haven't wanted to touch any books yet, though me and Jo Ee say want to study the Human Genetics module 1st. Haiz, let him study first la, I'll catch up later, hehe..
Been to my uncle's house in Kepong todnight for
dinner. Nothing much, just the normal family chat, when I saw the MV for a song which I had never heard of for the past 5 years. It's "Drops of Jupiter", indeed. I remember, it was one of the very few earlier songs that I'd listened from Hitz, back then in F3. It just brought back some memories at that time. True, I'd became nolstagic lately, looking in depth for the meaning of life, and my true destiny. I know, no matter how I look, it won't appear right in front of my face until the day itself comes. So why don't we just enjoy life? The fact that our study years is counting down sometimes scare me, as I know I'm entering adult's working life soon. And the intersection shall arrive in 2 years, especially during our 3rd year. I've heard lots of stories, where all your coursemates will show their TRUESELF by that time, when they really want to compete for clarking. Maybe it won't happen in UKM, or perhaps it hasn't happen yet. Maybe I'm just so passive at times that I know I won't be competing like that, or I'll fail if I try doing so. If I'm really that aggressive, I will be doing business, not medicine. Uh..cut the crap. I'm just so not in the mood to blog in the computer room. Perhaps I should bring my laptop outside and have a feel of the cold crisp of the night outside. So, I guess I'll have to stop here, a blatant end indeed, but I'm just so sorry to disappoint you readers. That's all for now. Bye...

Comments (0)