And again, I go here and there ciplak some interesting
stuff from other people's blog. Just hope that I don't get sued. But it's interesting anyway, for any fella who's doing medic, esp my coursemates. Keke..
Comments (5)
Anonymous
Said on 10:24 PM
so, which one are you? study genetics? u must be crazy, holidays are for loafing... besides, i thought our next module's pharmaco...?
I'd rather survive this 5 years first. Hehe.. dun hav the ones I like anyway. Btw, who's this nyrac? What a minute, from my code deciphering technique, it's..oh my goodness... Caryn?
Anonymous
Said on 2:43 PM
yep... it doesn't take a genius to decipher a pseudonym like that.
When I Am Old, I
-
when i am old, i will look back at the ice and the mines, and wonder, what
was it about the day? what was on his mind? why did he help me look for my
phone...
11 Years
-
Dear Papa, 11 years have passed since you left us. Even after 11 years,
everybody still talks about you like you are still around. Every now and
then, I st...
Hiatus End? Maybe?
-
It's like every now and then I get the urge to blog again.
And then I dropped it.
Heck I even got a Dayre account to try mobile blogging but it just ain't m...
Next Station
-
[image: photo 75b7520c-04dd-41f8-8b50-b1ad6c4edf3f.jpg]
I still remember the feeling 4 years ago after I completed my MD(UKM). I
wouldn't have imagined to...
Smart learning vs Stupid learning
-
I remember boss once said to me, stupid people learn from their own
mistakes, smart people learn from other peoples’ mistakes. And ever since
I’ve started ...
-
The Economy is in shambles
There is a total lack of leadership
Hope is at a minimum
The people feel out of control and without a sense of optimism for the
f...
Commercials
-
Tom’s Top 5 Malaysian Commercials of All Time 5. Digi Yellow Man Cinema
commercials The yellow man idea WAS brilliant but this was where it really
took off...
Being excitable
-
Before i begin, let me say that i'm amused that some people actually placed
adverts on viagra in my post about growing old...haha...nah..i'm giving
them to...
Made my day
-
Effing good shit! It only took me 20minutes to reach office this morning!
Woot! That means more time to read google news and yahoo! finance. yeah
right! ha...
so, which one are you? study genetics? u must be crazy, holidays are for loafing... besides, i thought our next module's pharmaco...?
I'd rather survive this 5 years first. Hehe.. dun hav the ones I like anyway. Btw, who's this nyrac? What a minute, from my code deciphering technique, it's..oh my goodness... Caryn?
yep... it doesn't take a genius to decipher a pseudonym like that.
Hey, jaga sikit hati here.. I'm very dumb one.. That's why feel so happy when can decipher it.. -.-"
cewah... very dumb wer... siapa ar? stpm straight As? mwahahahaha =p