What's cooking??

Weathering guilt

It's been 3 months. Sometimes, I wonder if I'd been able to let it off. Was it a right decision? I'd no time to look back, for the rushhour is always lingering around me. Most of the time, it seem as it had happened a long time ago, but at times, it felt as if it were yesterday. I could only blame myself it I were to regret, for I'm the one who had made the decision. It would had hurt her much much more, for her tears would be at least ten times more of mine. Life is just always full of twist and turns. What might has faded may not fade away, and those that seem to last eternal will fade. Perhaps, that was what made life interesting. Unpredictable. No matter how much we try to be in control, our 'father' up there will always remind us that we are not absolute. I know, we had our own lives now. We have our own paths to follow. I'll be leading a new life in the same old place. I started my kindy years in St. Ronan, Titiwangsa, and now, in KTSN, Titiwangsa. Who would believe if I'd say life is not a circle? For her, hers would be in Bangi. I don't think we had such a "coincidence" to bump each other on the streets. And all this while, I'd kept quiet, for I'd been feeling guilty from head to toe. Looking back at the moments we were together, it just seem so hard to let go. But I know, I'd do more wrong than right. I'd to look forward, aim high, and let go of the past. One could never forget, but one could always let go. I wish her all the best in her future undertakings, and perhaps, if fate is still there, we shall meet up again. That is the promise.

Comments (0)