Again, I am creating history. Again, I am being in a new environment. But this time, it is with the same group of people that I'm prancing on my journey of life. At last, I'm in UKMMC (formerly known as HUKM) Up at 5am, I had to drive to fetch Fadhli and Jo Ee to UKMMC. Reaching there at 6.10am, we were the 2nd group to reach there. KIASUISM MAX!! In fact, the office were supposed to open at 8am, so why the long wait? Plus I can see that most of the coursemates who were waiting there were STPM students. Certs do not matter whether you are STPM or matriculation students, but it does shows your kiasuism attitude to the max! -.-"
I couldn't get 4 guys in a room like other peeps did, so it's only me and Jo Ee with another 5th year medical student senior. I wonder who might my another roomie will be since it was still empty when I left the room. I was assigned (Ok, I chose it randomly) a room in Block B4, 3rd floor. The floor is divided into a left and right 'apartment houses' which have 4 rooms each. There is a small living room as we enter the 'house' which was quite messy. I'm not sure whether I get to negotiate the house cleanliness with the senior who will be staying there. There's some stench and odor that will kill off my appetite anyway.
Anyway, back to my room, it's quite decent except for the recent renovation works to install cable wires, leaving my room with more sand than dust. I had to practically clean out everything before it became quite clean as my dear had described. And no, I did not make her do the cleaning, so I was the one sweating and panting before I knew it, and voila, I am going to decorate the place later, whether if it's tomorrow or the day after. Whichever suits me, of course, since I am in no hurry to move in and I can get back to my home if I ever wanted to. :P
So, it's rather officiial now that my frequent blogging might come to an end. (It had slowed down for the past week or two) But do drop by frequently as you might not know when I might pop up to post an update or blog about something out of stress? :P
Congrats! Moving one step further to becoming a practicing doc. Well as always the cleaning part is the most tiring. Good luck
Hah, you never know... your fingers might start to itch once you stop blogging. lol
All the best but remember to take a break every now and then, yah?
hahaha.. hostel got wireless liao rite?!
hehehe
so which has a higher kiasu index? STPM or matriculation cert? which r u holding?
my niece is in hukm, vivian teo. shld be yr senior