In the olden times when internet speed of 52kbps was the king that rules them all, we were all too excited and would not seem to mind the snail speed since we felt that it was really fast enough.
But 2 days into Tanjung Karang, the Internet speed of ala-52 kbps meant that we spent the eternity waiting and a few minutes of real surf time. Life here isn't as truly enjoyable as they claimed it to be, but it ain't that bad for a start. I got myself the single room at the 'rumah sewa' in Tanjung Karang which was dilapidated initially, and transformed it into someplace where only a befitting prince like me could afford to stay there. Well, at least that is what I would like it to be.
Night time would be filled with Dota time, since we have 5 Dota-kaki in the rental house, and Thomson might come over if he's free from his gf to join us for 3-on-3. :P
Whether I like it or not, I'll be here for the 6 weeks to come and pray and I'd recuperate for the next posting.
Meanwhile, I'll hunt for food! Air kelapa muda that wasn't that bad afterall! :P
But 2 days into Tanjung Karang, the Internet speed of ala-52 kbps meant that we spent the eternity waiting and a few minutes of real surf time. Life here isn't as truly enjoyable as they claimed it to be, but it ain't that bad for a start. I got myself the single room at the 'rumah sewa' in Tanjung Karang which was dilapidated initially, and transformed it into someplace where only a befitting prince like me could afford to stay there. Well, at least that is what I would like it to be.
Night time would be filled with Dota time, since we have 5 Dota-kaki in the rental house, and Thomson might come over if he's free from his gf to join us for 3-on-3. :P
Whether I like it or not, I'll be here for the 6 weeks to come and pray and I'd recuperate for the next posting.
Meanwhile, I'll hunt for food! Air kelapa muda that wasn't that bad afterall! :P
Tanjung Karang got so bad or not?? Trust me, if you would have seen Semenyih, the place we had for JKM, you would think Tanjung Karang was a heaven!!
Semenyih blues:
1. NO INTERNET!!
2. 10 people to 1 room!! beds next to each other, dorm style.
3. 1 pathetically small study table
4. Super hot whether
meanwhile,in Tanjung Karang, there's the internet, and even air-conditioned!!!
yee ming, you should start counting your blessings..
2 shin yin:
Lolz, let's see..
Internet is oni available in computer room, otherwise it's really unstable.
I'm staying in outside which is 15mins drive away, so no internet either.
air con is limited to inside the complex, and the room size is one KTDI room shared by 2 person.
Study table? what's that? It's practically only 2 beds and a cupboard in the room.
Weatherwise... hmmph... no comment. It's still hot if you're staying outside. -.-"
2 yee ming,
why choose to stay outside wor?
2 shin yin:
actually, we din choose, not enough place inside. Outside means UKM rent a place outside the complex cos there's not enough place for all of us. -.-"