Alright, I guess it's already a custom that we "show off" our blogging earnings once we got it. Of course, if I ain't showing it, it just means that I'd quit earning from blogging or else I'd made too much bucks that I need to hide it from tax.


So here's the earnings after 3-4 months! It's nothing much if you divide it into 3/4 portions, but hey, at least it's something, enough to subsidise for my medical books for the coming postings. Or maybe it's worth 1 and half jab of HPV vaccination (Rm300+ per jab) of a "3-course meal" at market value, although the cost price per jab is around Rm100+ or so I heard (Source: External audit of a clinic.)
So, here's a big thanks to Nuffnang! Cheers!!!!
So here's the earnings after 3-4 months! It's nothing much if you divide it into 3/4 portions, but hey, at least it's something, enough to subsidise for my medical books for the coming postings. Or maybe it's worth 1 and half jab of HPV vaccination (Rm300+ per jab) of a "3-course meal" at market value, although the cost price per jab is around Rm100+ or so I heard (Source: External audit of a clinic.)
So, here's a big thanks to Nuffnang! Cheers!!!!
what a big amount bro... how to get it?
Congrats!!
Nice! Wish I could be making that much, would pay for petrol...
teach me how to get it...T___T
wow! RM 500+! that's a lot wehh..
Bro, can share me some??
2 bloggertips:
well, it's just luck. Just some advertorials and advertising. :P
2 cazzycazz:
thnx for the wish, and for dropping by too. n_n
2 julian:
yeah, it could offset some burden caused by the petrol too.
2 joanne:
well, one tip - be loyal and stay at Nuffnang! keke..
2 shinyin:
well, thats a lot in blogger money i guess.. :P
2 4 a better w0rld:
well, i'm sure you'll appreciate the money more if you earn it urself..
cool bro, keep it up. hope that I can earn like u..haha
cool! keep it up!
i'm getting mine too.
but mine will be much lesser than yours. LOL
wahh!!! so muchh..bu cuo ma!!!!
WAT THE FARK.
fantastic ..... u deserve it
hey, man
how come i just earn rm0.75 in total for 1 month long?
what is my problem??
can seek your advice ?
thanks :)
WOW...RM500+!!!
i just got my 1st cheque also, RM50 nia... = ="
so jealous betul..
Wow, you earn so much.