Ah..another post from me today. Wesak day, but an uneventful day for me. Staying at home playing that Silk Road Online which is quite lame, but just to pass some time. yesterday, went out to watch movie at Times Square. Xin Ying and me went to watch MI3, although she don't really like action-packed film. Guess what? I was sitting in the cinema and saw 2 girls walking in front. Peng Le and Foong Yee!! I SMSed Peng Le, and she was shocked why I know she was there, cos I didn't tell her I was there. Anyway, back to the movie, it was a movie to see Tom Cruise only. Reason? The storyline is rather lame, old fashion style. before the movie ends, I'd knew who's the real villain. The story-line is rather like Da Vinci Code style, so it might be good for those who haven't read the book. The action is given thumbs down. I prefer John Woo's action-flicked rather than the fights here, just like the fights in Lost. what to do? The director of MI3 is the director of Lost. So not cool also.. Haha.. So that's all for now. Will be watching other movies next week. For MI3? I'll give a B- also. n_n"
When I Am Old, I
-
when i am old, i will look back at the ice and the mines, and wonder, what
was it about the day? what was on his mind? why did he help me look for my
phone...
4 years ago
Comments (0)
Post a Comment