What's cooking??

Wong Plumbing

Aww..very tired now. Just finish installing the water heater in my bathroom. Since more than a week ago, the water heater already 'sot sot'. Whenever I turned it on, the main switch of the house will turn off. So, guess it broke down after 5-6 years. Bought a new water heater last week, and called the plumber Ah Tong to install it. Everyday he promise to come by evening, then he forgot about it. One week already ah..wanna go crazy. So today at 9pm, I took out the water heater and try installing it. Of course, there's something I have to tell u readers. I have no professional experience in plumbing and this is the first time I install a water heater!! n_n" Ran into so many problems arh.. First is the old water heater. Took me quite some time to figure out how to take it down. The piping's nut is so tight that I go nuts to untighten it. There must be some loose screw in my head for me to do this. Haha.. Then have to drill 3 holes to screw in the new water heater. I use conventional hammer and nail, doing it patiently and annoyingly. What hit my nerve is my dad told me much later that my house got drill and I never knew about it!! After 1 hour manual drill only he tell me. -.-" Then the nice part, after screwing it in, there's water leakage at the pipe. So have to put more duct tape on the piping. Then, the worst thing came... The whole water heater can be easily removed!! The screws was very loose. Well, I had to put extra 'materials' to fit in the hole too. Next was the PVC rail to hold the shower head at different height. It was too long, but since it was a PVC, my dad took it out and shorten it with a saw. Hehe..at least he started helping me when he see me doing halfway. Last, but not least, is the electrical wiring. Just 3 wires to connect, earth, live, and neutral. It doesn't take an electrician to know which wire to connect. You just need a person who's not color-blind. Green to green, blue to blue and brown to brown. Lolz.. So by the time I finished it, it's 12am. It took so long to get it done, and I've the 'lelaki sejati' smell all over from the sweat. Ooh...So at last, I finish installing and ran a test shower. Still safe, I think. Hope you won't see me on newspaper again:

TARC STPM topscorer died of electrocution.

Haha..until then, gotta sleep cos tomorrow go and watch Da Vinci Code. For now:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comments (0)