Saturday
Another saturday, nothing much. Downloaded all the latest Naruto and Bleach manga and anime and finish watching them. Can't wait for the next episode/chapter. So let's start talking bout today in my life!! n_n Played basketball in the morning, and sold some 2nd hand books to my Seksyen 5 skul juniors who's entering f6 this year. Got back after having breakfast with them at NZ. Whew, at least I got rid of some books!! (Still got a lot to go.-.-") Don't know what to do when online now, cos nothing much. I uninstalled my Warcraft and all other games. Guess I should be cutting down on games afterall. So I spent more time looking at the Human anatomy book. Really 'interesting' leh, so many names and diseases, want to faint already. But then, no pressure to finish the syllabus, since I don't have one. n_n So I'll be looking at it more often..ooh.. I wonder why I don't read this book before STPM, cos now only I know exactly where is coronary arteries, bladder, spleen and many other more. The weirdest thing? There's 4 pulmonary veins connected to the heart at the left atrium!! Cool.. I only know that got 2 vena cavae (superior and inferior) connected to the right atria. Guess my bio knowledge is not that good afterall. Haha..
On the other hand, I'll be watching Da Vinci Code tomorrow with my classmates. Now is appoaching summer season in US, there'll be more interesting movies and games. Watched MI3 (last thurs) and Poseidon(yesterday). I give a B- for MI3(CGPA 2.67) and B(CGPA 3.0) for Poseidon. Haha..guess I've gone mad. Other than tomorrow's show, I want to watch Over The Hedge (Cute animated characters), X-Men 3(Boy's fantasies with special effects), Superman Returns (same here) and Fast and Furious 3:Tokyo Drift (Guy's fantasy of cool racing cars and gorgeous girls..lol). There's so so many movies waiting for me that I'm going to get poor very fast. Haiz..Maybe I have to download from bittorent.(Yes to Piracy!!) Somemore, the ticket-sellers are getting strict, that they check the expiry date of you student card. Sob..can't bluff my way thru anymore, have to pay for adult's price for at least this 2 months, when there's so many nice movie to watch. Awww.... Don't know ler, see how 1st. Now I want to help book ticket for the show 1st. Hehe..
Another saturday, nothing much. Downloaded all the latest Naruto and Bleach manga and anime and finish watching them. Can't wait for the next episode/chapter. So let's start talking bout today in my life!! n_n Played basketball in the morning, and sold some 2nd hand books to my Seksyen 5 skul juniors who's entering f6 this year. Got back after having breakfast with them at NZ. Whew, at least I got rid of some books!! (Still got a lot to go.-.-") Don't know what to do when online now, cos nothing much. I uninstalled my Warcraft and all other games. Guess I should be cutting down on games afterall. So I spent more time looking at the Human anatomy book. Really 'interesting' leh, so many names and diseases, want to faint already. But then, no pressure to finish the syllabus, since I don't have one. n_n So I'll be looking at it more often..ooh.. I wonder why I don't read this book before STPM, cos now only I know exactly where is coronary arteries, bladder, spleen and many other more. The weirdest thing? There's 4 pulmonary veins connected to the heart at the left atrium!! Cool.. I only know that got 2 vena cavae (superior and inferior) connected to the right atria. Guess my bio knowledge is not that good afterall. Haha..
On the other hand, I'll be watching Da Vinci Code tomorrow with my classmates. Now is appoaching summer season in US, there'll be more interesting movies and games. Watched MI3 (last thurs) and Poseidon(yesterday). I give a B- for MI3(CGPA 2.67) and B(CGPA 3.0) for Poseidon. Haha..guess I've gone mad. Other than tomorrow's show, I want to watch Over The Hedge (Cute animated characters), X-Men 3(Boy's fantasies with special effects), Superman Returns (same here) and Fast and Furious 3:Tokyo Drift (Guy's fantasy of cool racing cars and gorgeous girls..lol). There's so so many movies waiting for me that I'm going to get poor very fast. Haiz..Maybe I have to download from bittorent.(Yes to Piracy!!) Somemore, the ticket-sellers are getting strict, that they check the expiry date of you student card. Sob..can't bluff my way thru anymore, have to pay for adult's price for at least this 2 months, when there's so many nice movie to watch. Awww.... Don't know ler, see how 1st. Now I want to help book ticket for the show 1st. Hehe..
Comments (0)
Post a Comment